Leaky nipples

Reaction score
Hey that old chestnut again.

Currently on cruise, 200mg/week and still dialling in AI, trialling out 3x0.25mg adex p/w. I suspect E2 is a bit high due to cock tending soft, balls high, skin a bit greasy.

Have some acne on my chest, today when I checked it I squeezed around the nipple area. Some brown liquid came out.

Now I last ran tren back in MAY and due to leaky nips then I got on caber to the point that my PRL has gone to near zero. Obviously not gonna squeeze ma titties regularly but this brown fluid is puzzling.

Tl;dr: No tren for months, PRL is definitely very low, e2 may be a touch high, leaky nips. Why would this be? What can I do to stop that? I have a whole bag full of stuff from nolva to caber to winsttol, letro etc. Ptobably all the ingredients to bake a dry titty cake if you know the recipe

Getting bloods too frequently from Dr is an issue as I'm out in China.

Cheers boys

Reaction score
Hey Madam, how are you now? I think we can give some recipe for you.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Are you even serious? If so, GO TO THE DAMN DOCTOR!, DUH.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hey drug dealers. Stop commenting on old post to get your post count up. No one wants your shit here.

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help boys and girls. Doctor has no clue. David, you probably know why, Chinese healthcare system is #1. How are the riots treating you? Hopefully you can get gains from inhaling tear gas, who knows, maybe it's like DNP?

New Threads