High Test and Lethergy

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Wondering if any of my brothers out here might be able to give me some feedback. On week 6th of blast:

1.2g test
500 1-test Cyp DHB
500 NPP
400 Mast

Just dropped 600ml blood three weeks ago and getting ready to get my bloods. I am EXHAUSTED. Keeping my eyes open are a chore. When I get into the gym, I am ok for the workout then, back to feeling like I should be sleeping. During the night, I don't feel like I am sleeping bad. I have a CPAP and wear it almost all night. Doesn't seem to matter. Is there something different I should check this time in the bloods? Or is the test too high? My first thought was to drop it to 750 and see. You guys have any thoughts?

PS Takes forever to go to sleep, no matter what I take. Sleeping pills, CBD, THC...........

Mo

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its a monster cycle your running..Way more gear then i ever tried so im no help but its gotta be the amount of gear your running..Your gonna notice cycles u ran before as we get older will feel different then the past..Lower your doses is my guess

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sucks getting old BB. You might be on to something there.

pavkica

Reaction score
stop taking any stimulans completely, coffee etc

get quality 400mg magnesium glycinate/citrate/malate/chloride/chelated, oxide and carbonate are garbage

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I on 900mg test and 600mg Mast and although my sleep is on and off I never tired at all

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Though I'm just guessing because it can be a number of reasons but 1st thought that comes to mind is low or crashed E2 will cause lethargy. It's horrible.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Could be E2
could be iron serum or saturation
could be vitamin d

have you checked thyroid?

I am like you describe a lot. It comes and goes and I am on top of everything but still cant pinpoint it.
I have sleep apnea
I am hypothyroid
I am diabetic
I get labs every 8-12 weeks

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Im with rhino on the iron serum or saturation. I had this happen a while back on a run not as high as that. My iron was off and i felt lethargic like a mofo. Doc gave me IV iron twice and i started supplementing with it since with no issues. Sleep was bad as well and i too use a CPAP. Not sure if this is your issue but i would check it to be sure broother.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Iron deficiency will manifest with dizziness as well most of the time... my wife was so bad once she thought she was dying, come to find out she needs to be on 130mgs of Iron daily to regulate.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Blood work is a must and the first thing most go to is E2. I crashed my e2 once and knew it before I even had it checked. How's the gym energy? You still able to switch it on when you have too? When my E2 went into the shitter, I couldn't get the energy up for anything and was indifferent to even sex.

I can tell you the lack of daylight and just not being outside will take it's toll on my ass but that doesn't hit until Jan. Since you can't seem to be able to fall asleep and I'm assuming that's not normal, I'd pay attention to your sleep patterns.

Good luck brother and if it's nothing else, chalk it up to getting old.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks my brothers. Snake. In the gym, I can turn it on. Wish I could feel like that all day. It is time to get the bloods checked. Don't see how I could have crashed e2 but possible. That dizziness is making me think, as I have been attributing that to my eyes. hmmmm. I still had a great chest and bicep day yesterday. Going to drop the test down a little as well. Thanks for all the input. You guys are a huge help. Even though you are much smaller than I am. haha ONLY KIDDING!

Reactions: Jin

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
another question. If on blast I would assume that Iron would be high, not in a deficiency. Am I wrong there?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
another question. If on blast I would assume that Iron would be high, not in a deficiency. Am I wrong there?
This has always been the case for me. High Iron/RBC on my metabolic profile when on blast.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Pro got back to me and said that with that much test, I will be holding more water and have more inflammation so I should turn up the pressure on the CPAP machine and see how that works. Still getting bloods, but thought I would pass along the info. I will let you know if the pressure helps. I do know that laying on my back makes me feel like I have a big box laying on my chest and throat.

Reactions: Jin

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pro got back to me and said that with that much test, I will be holding more water and have more inflammation so I should turn up the pressure on the CPAP machine and see how that works. Still getting bloods, but thought I would pass along the info. I will let you know if the pressure helps. I do know that laying on my back makes me feel like I have a big box laying on my chest and throat.
I feel the same way when my E2 is too high.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your test is too high and your body weight is too heavy. Your heart and cardiovascular system is pissed. Heavy box feeling on the chest isnt a good sign bro. I would drop the test down and trim down a bit. Time to pound some greens for your heart.
!S!

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I tend to feel lethargic when doing a heavy duty cycle, especially when Trenbolone is in the mix. I'd say that it's a combination of pushing your body to the limit and the side effects of the high doses. It's completely normal in my opinion.

New Threads