Tax season

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
dayum that's a big bitch! :32 (6):

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Whenever fd posts, he always wins the post of the day!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Changed my plans for this week...

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I used to be an accountant. This is reality.

I'm still an accountant, although I only prepare a fraction of the tax returns that I used to. Most of my clients now owe money, versus one of the firms that I worked at which chose to take on a bunch of Earned Income Credit clients... Let's just say one of type of client is more profitable per return than the other and leave it at that...

Reaction score
I went the audit route, shit is just as depressing, but atleast you can sexually harass the recent college grads at the client sites without fear of HR repercussions.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hips don't lie. Hips do sometimes cause spinal injuries.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I went the audit route, shit is just as depressing, but atleast you can sexually harass the recent college grads at the client sites without fear of HR repercussions.

Just don't get caught sleeping with the CFO or Controller chick that you happen to be auditing when you make it to manager level. I was disciplined and nearly fired for doing that despite the fact that SHE invited me to her place after work. At the time, she was in the process of getting a divorce and I was recently widowed, so I didn't pass on the opportunity... It wasn't like we just met either as we were both an on/off again relationship years prior in college...

In retrospect I'd.... Who am I kidding? I'd do her again!

Reaction score
Just don't get caught sleeping with the CFO or Controller chick that you happen to be auditing when you make it to manager level.

Made manager last year, not sleeping with anymore clients (currently). They were usually in a similar scenario, divorced/single mom/emotionally unstable....the typical low hanging fruit.

It's 2020, I think I'm going to go back to sleeping with my female superiors to a senior management position. Get a solid Partner track established, you know?

New Threads