FYI

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with just about every point made there.

I feel significantly more stable, energetic, and strong when my e2 levels are at the high end of "normal".

I also feel as though my recovery is better with high vs. low estrogen.

Water retention is relatively easy for me to manage through dietary adjustment and I'm not very prone to gyno, so I almost never touch AIs or SERMS.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry bro. John Jewett discusses the benefits of estrogen and why it's better to let it ride higher when using AAS wether gaining or in contest prep. The take home is to let it run as high as possible without side effects.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Interesting, I haven’t heard this approach before. It makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
E2 is cardio protective as well as neuro protective........ I won't touch AI

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
It’s pretty cool but can get u in trouble
Only reason u have an IG account is T&A

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Only reason u have an IG account is T&A

But that isn’t the only reason I was in trouble hahaha

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
*puffs ..... So like I wonder if I let my E2 run high so high right ... *puffs ,,, like I can get in touch with my feminine side .....

You think I can like ... *puffs n coughs ,,, sue my self for sexual harassment ? :cool:

DescriptiveDimFishingcat-max-1mb.gif

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
*puffs ..... So like I wonder if I let my E2 run high so high right ... *puffs ,,, like I can get in touch with my feminine side .....

You think I can like ... *puffs n coughs ,,, sue my self for sexual harassment ? :cool:

View attachment 25754
Yous a boy

Jonjon

Reaction score
My estradiol ultra sensitive labs showed 137 pgml, when I was only on 120mg test a week, split MWF. That was my trt dose at the time. I’m one of the outliers that need an ai no matter what I’ve tried.

That being said, I use adex and try to keep myself between 40-60pgml. That’s a little above range but I can function sexually at that level and my back and chest aren’t covered with acne. I envy all the guys that can get away without ai

Reaction score
I have been keeping my Instagram account for a long time and I often the problem when I need to increase my blog activity. For me, this is very important because I make an advertising for companies and my earnings depend on it. I found the easiest option where I get followers and views. It helped me and I recommend everyone check *link deleted* and try it!

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have been keeping my Instagram account for a long time and I often the problem when I need to increase my blog activity. For me, this is very important because I make an advertising for companies and my earnings depend on it. I found the easiest option where I get followers and views. It helped me and I recommend everyone check *link deleted* and try it!
@Brayn Stop putting links in your posts. That's two times now, do not make it three. We don't know you, I do not trust you.

New Threads