Do you eat your vegetables?

Reaction score
I’ve never really made any effort to add vegetables into my diet unless I was eating out at a restaurant and it happened to be a side.

recently I’ve been trying to add them in so I’ve been doing a spinach salad with carrots and Italian dressing before my lunch and dinner meal.

what do you guys do for adding vegetables into your daily routine?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive eaten alot of them but only the ones I like ..Broccoli ,asparagus ,string beans, shit like that

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I eat them regularly and if I fail to eat them on hard days at work I blend spinage in a shake when I get off to make up for it

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I only eat, carrots, onions, cucumbers, and celery... some days. Just onion.

I love all veggies but, most fukk my stomach up.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Duplicate post..

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I eat more veggies than most vegetarians. I eat them at every meal.

Today it'll be a handful of mixed salad greens with breakfast, real sauerkraut with 1st lunch , celery with lunches 2 and 3, sweet potatoes in lunch 3, and three types of beans, peppers, onions, and tomatoes in a chili for dinner.

Wife experiments and makes vegan meals on most Sunday nights, so I get introduced to new veggies every week, which I think is kind of beneficial. Last night was lentils, chick peas, scallions, tomatoes, spinach, ginger, and lime in her dish. Tasted good, no lie.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Frozen spinach or Riced cauliflower and in morning eggs. Easy and painless.

You get to be a certain age and all it takes to have an awesome day is a nice BM.

Veggies help with that.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I buy the mixed vegetable packages at costco. They have some good ones. Sometimes I use a wok and stir fry them with Spices. Other times I just pop a mixed packet in the micro.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I eat em but I am not a veggie fan. Asparagus, spring mix and avocados make up a majority of what I’ll eat

Reaction score
I eat more veggies than most vegetarians. I eat them at every meal.

Today it'll be a handful of mixed salad greens with breakfast, real sauerkraut with 1st lunch , celery with lunches 2 and 3, sweet potatoes in lunch 3, and three types of beans, peppers, onions, and tomatoes in a chili for dinner.

Wife experiments and makes vegan meals on most Sunday nights, so I get introduced to new veggies every week, which I think is kind of beneficial. Last night was lentils, chick peas, scallions, tomatoes, spinach, ginger, and lime in her dish. Tasted good, no lie.

I wish I enjoyed sauerkraut more. Apparently it’s really good for your gut health because of the fermentation process. Same with kimchi. I try and stay away from beans because I’ll be farting all day if I eat them.

Frozen spinach or Riced cauliflower and in morning eggs. Easy and painless.

You get to be a certain age and all it takes to have an awesome day is a nice BM.

Veggies help with that.

fortunately I’m usually pretty regular right now. Right after my morning coffee. I always do chicken thighs and jasmine rice for my meals and a lot of times after I ate my lunch at work I would still be hungry even though I couldn’t eat any more chicken and rice. My stomach wasn’t completely satisfied but the salad before helps with that.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I wish I enjoyed sauerkraut more. Apparently it’s really good for your gut health because of the fermentation process. Same with kimchi. I try and stay away from beans because I’ll be farting all day if I eat them.

fortunately I’m usually pretty regular right now. Right after my morning coffee. I always do chicken thighs and jasmine rice for my meals and a lot of times after I ate my lunch at work I would still be hungry even though I couldn’t eat any more chicken and rice. My stomach wasn’t completely satisfied but the salad before helps with that.

I tell you what's really helped my gut health is supplementing with MACA. Best poops I've ever had. Its considered a "super food". Started for mental balance and libido, stayed for awesome poops.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I use tudca for gut and liver support. Been feeling much better since I have been on it daily. Good stuff

Reaction score
I use tudca for gut and liver support. Been feeling much better since I have been on it daily. Good stuff

might actually be a good idea since I’m gonna get on some test soon. What brand do you like?

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
Is tomato a vegetable or a fruit ? either way...I love them. They're so versatile...you can eat them with anything & they still delicious especially making with pizza.