Pre-work out caffeine based which one is the strongest you guys tried?

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score

MEME's like that are a joke, almost as bad as "going to war", "doing battle", etc... Tough-guy wanna-be's.
Everyones had days where they worked 12 hours, got the kid to school, went to the kids practice, needed a boost in order to train.

I guess the "Beast's of Iron" who make those MEME's are just too "bad ass" for the rest of the world. :confused:

Or in their own mind they are at least...

Reaction score
MEME's like that are a joke, almost as bad as "going to war", "doing battle", etc... Tough-guy wanna-be's.
Everyones had days where they worked 12 hours, got the kid to school, went to the kids practice, needed a boost in order to train.

I guess the "Beast's of Iron" who make those MEME's are just too "bad ass" for the rest of the world. :confused:

I don't take them too seriously I kinda look at it like motivational shit.

I normally get tired during the day right about the time I go to the gym normally, so in my head I'm always debating go to the gym or take a nap? Then I drink some pre-workout and it makes the right decision for me.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will add the preworkouts are definitely a personal preference ... my workout partner for years swore by c4 ... it did nothing for me and tasted horrible ... I'd say my go to is NO Xplode ... but as I said earlier Joker is next level shlt ... at the moment I using the one that Gibs recommended on the BOGO (forgot the name) ... it's good but I prefer NO-Xplode ...

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I bought 3 low cost NutriCost tubs (came to 40.00 for the three, like 100 servings in each) Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Guarana.(Ill add the DMAE in there as well).
One scoop of each in a drink of my choice, good to go, tons of servings compared to 20-30 in a brands release. The 220 mg of caffeine from the Guarana, seems different, better.
(Natural caffeine over synthetic).

A cleaner "buzz" if you will, no crash, etc... Only use this stuff when dragging ass tired.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Guess all those before the days of pre workout are tough guy wanna bes. How about a cup of coffee?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Sir, can I trouble you for a warm glass of milk? It helps me go to sleep.

You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up. Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in my world now, grandma.

For some reason the meme and the responses reminded me of this.

Utm18

Reaction score
Mts ruckus pretty solid pre

Reaction score
I have not really understood the obsession with crazy stimulants in preworkouts....they're counterproductive to performance.

There's a reason caffeine poisoning has become common in ER's, and quite a few deaths recently. If you're finding it takes such an insane amount of stims to get you going, you may try some pregnenolone while backing off the stims. I've used Alpha P5 by alpha gainz for this with great results...I prefer topical. But, there are many options for pregnenolone (and cheap).

Amanda4450

Lady Member
Reaction score
Steel supplements Amped AF is pretty serious. I can take caffeine pills with no effect. Lots of long night shifts have left me pretty numb to caffeine effected, but Amped AF is ridiculous! Half a scoop is more
than I ever want. Pretty legit if you are caffeine numb like me ... i have found I prefer the Pre-workout by steel supplements on days I do cardio because my HR just gets too high.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Bostin Loyd's pre is strong af

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
Wal-Mart Equate caffeine tabs....like $3.99 per bottle. Or, TrueNutrition's caffeine caps.

I'm not going to overpay on caffeine.

New Threads