Personal Update

Reaction score
This last weekend I asked for some advice on steroid use for fat loss. I am very glad I came here and was talked out of it. I am going to continue to try to lose weight without the use of steroids. I lifted for the first time in a few months today and it felt great. It was one of the best workouts I have had since quitting hockey. Normally I hate going to the gym for the first time in a few months, but today was different. I pushed myself as hard as I could and can barely move now. I was thinking of doing a day on then a day off, but I am not sure if thats the best plan. Let me know if you think I should be working out different days than every other day. Thanks for the advice guys!

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Eod is great. Since you are trying to lose weight I’d do some type of cardio more often though. Even if it’s as simple as going for a brisk walk first thing in the morning. I typically like to start my diets with 45 minute morning walks every morning. Feels great.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome start! I started with a full body routine every other day alternating high intensity interval cardio in between.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I normally train 2days,then off 1 day, followed by 3days,2days off, usually doing legs or back following the 2days off! I've also done full body workouts, every 3days, especially when training natural,to avoid over training! Good luck, seems your off to a good start,be consistent whatever route you choose ��