Hi Everyone

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael. I've been using a small dose of testosterone to keep my levels normal. For someone my age, my T levels are extremely low and cause serious issues for me. I am thankful to have found this site so that I can get in touch with others who have had similar experiences

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome. What dose of testosterone have you been using and how often?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground,
Plenty of good resourceful information here!

Reaction score
My prescription is for testosterone cypionate .5ML 200MG/ML once a week. I recently lost my insurance because of the virus. The pharmacy price for my script is way too expensive so now I am trying to space out my doses as much as I can to last longer. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a different policy before I run out but I don't know. So for now my doses are as low as I can keep them without dealing with symptoms.

Reaction score
My prescription is for testosterone cypionate .5ML 200MG/ML once a week. I recently lost my insurance because of the virus. The pharmacy price for my script is way too expensive so now I am trying to space out my doses as much as I can to last longer. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a different policy before I run out but I don't know. So for now my doses are as low as I can keep them without dealing with symptoms.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum brother. Sorry to hear about losing your insurance. It is a tough restrictive time for many of us

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. A lot of guys are trt here. Just curious..what the retail price of test?

Reaction score
welcome to the board man. lots of great people who with some serious knowledge.

Reaction score
I wish I could tell you. I'm not on TRT exactly. I have abnormally low T levels for someone my age which has caused a lot of serious issues for me medically. I have a proper prescription for it which was covered by my last insurance.

Reaction score
Thank you very much. This place seems really great. Lot of people who know what they are doing.