Hi from a newbie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
New to these forums, 56 year into their weights and trying to be the best I can at my age.
Here to share experiences, learn lots and try to help others if I can.

Thanks everyone.

M

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
New to these forums, 56 year into their weights and trying to be the best I can at my age.
Here to share experiences, learn lots and try to help others if I can.

Thanks everyone.

M
Welcome. What’s your training look like these days? What are your goals?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
56 years into lifting. If you started at 10 you are 66. If you started at 20 you are 76.
Congrats young man. That is some commitment. Bet your workouts dont look anything like they did 56 years ago.
2 questions.
1. At 76 do you still like to look at the young women. And do you get to take any home.
2. At 76 do you have to stop for a nap or rest half way through a work out. Or is it just the same as when you were 20 an hour and a half balls to the wall.
Seriously don't think I will live that long. So I tip my hat to you sir. 56 years of training sure impresses me.
Hi. Welcome.
Don't do this often. But a few casual photoes or a peek into your training log would be exciting.
You must have started when reg park was Mr o.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
56 years into lifting. If you started at 10 you are 66. If you started at 20 you are 76.
Congrats young man. That is some commitment. Bet your workouts dont look anything like they did 56 years ago.
2 questions.
1. At 76 do you still like to look at the young women. And do you get to take any home.
2. At 76 do you have to stop for a nap or rest half way through a work out. Or is it just the same as when you were 20 an hour and a half balls to the wall.
Seriously don't think I will live that long. So I tip my hat to you sir. 56 years of training sure impresses me.
Hi. Welcome.
Don't do this often. But a few casual photoes or a peek into your training log would be exciting.
You must have started when reg park was Mr o.
hmm I thought he left out the word old.

New to these forums, 56 year old, into their weights and trying to be the best I can at my age.

the way you put it makes it even more interesting.

New Threads