Please help diets,cutting,fatburner?

Reaction score
Hi I'm 39 5"11 245. I'm currently running 50mg of test prop EOD. With 25 mg of liquid winny twice a day. Wow I'm starting to see veins more visible! So today is day 7 on the winny I noticed I gained 5 pounds? I'm only doing cardio once a week it's still cold in Ohio. I haven't been eating bad foods. I'm doing cardio once a week. Last question I'm always hungry but I want to cut what do I do not eat before bed? I don't want to try clen does anybody know of a appetite suppressant. Thanks.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
caffeine...but the main one is will power. just push urself away from the table my man..this is a disciplined life style ..diet is the most important..all the peds in the world will only do so much. they are not a miracle. less starchy carbs....high protein less carbs...and if your looking to lose weight eating before bed is a def. no

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Agree with all of the above..

Check you diet.. carb cycling, no junk food, etc.

Do 15-20 minutes of cardio ( I prefer stairmaster but any will do) a day at least 4-5 days a week..

If you really want to speed it up then go with fasted cardio (first thing in the morning).

But even with cardio I cant say enough about DIET!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you have a home gym? What are you doing for your workouts? Ohio has closed its gyms for the past 7 weeks.

cheap and effective appetite suppressant? Suck on a piece of bakers chocolate. It’s gross and will make you stomach just upset enough to not want to eat anything.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do you have a home gym? What are you doing for your workouts? Ohio has closed its gyms for the past 7 weeks.

cheap and effective appetite suppressant? Suck on a piece of bakers chocolate. It’s gross and will make you stomach just upset enough to not want to eat anything.

That advice isn’t pure tongue and cheek either.

Gross.