Refered to this site from another site...Lot's to learn and ALOT of friends to make

Reaction score
Refered to this site from another site...Lot's to learn and ALOT of friends to make

My background info: I just took this picture (avatar) this week. I'm 30, I've been bodybuilding for 15 yrs and compete regulary in michigan Natural bodybuilding competitions in which I've placed first in my last 4 comps in 3 yrs. I'm 218-225 offseason(right now) and 185-180 competition day. So you could say on C. day...I'm dialed in to damm near perfection..Feel like shit, but I look my best. I'm familiar with cyclying my routines, carbs, supplements, and the hardest=diet.. Over the last 3 yrs I can see I'm hitting my plateau, and for this reason I'd like to learn how to cycle gear. I personally think I'd have really good results with this, I'm mentally prepared and dead set serious.

With that said I think the "sticky" begginer cycle would be fine...I'm in no rush to get too big too fast.
#1:
Wk 1-10 test enanthate 400mg each week
Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
Wk 12-15 clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)
*That is 14 days after last shot.
This I feel is a perfect learning cycle to get familair with using gear, and see how my body responds...Though I might increase my dose up to 550-600 withen the first 5 wks, and maybe go 12 weeks instead of 10... that will be decided in do time...aanndd...I still have to get my supply, inwhich I know it take alittle time...Checked into a couple leads but nothing solid yet..Anyway..

I'm open for all thoughts and opinions, I'm looking forward to making plenty of friends on this site/forum to guide me in the right direction.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Refered to this site from another site...Lot's to learn and ALOT of friends to make

Hi Justin welcome to SI:) ur on the wrong thread but hey it's all good a mod will move it. As for tapering it's no need stay at same mg per week. Enjoy the site and ask as much ? As possible.

Z

Zeek

Re: Refered to this site from another site...Lot's to learn and ALOT of friends to make

Welcome to SI Justin!! glad to have you!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Welcome to SI Bro. This is a great palce to learn & grow. We have the best of the best on this board. I'm sure others will chime in on your cycle. I would say go 12 weeks anyway and maybe bump to 500-600mg/week.

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I had good results running test c at 400mg a week but i kick started with dbol. Like dfeaton said, 500-600mg for 12 weeks would be a good first cycle if youre not kick starting with an oral.

Welcome to SI

Reaction score

I figured 12wks...start at 4, end at 600mg, AI if/as needed..nolva during (if needed), but nolva///clomid combo for pct. No d-bol kickstart for me, I already have a solid foundation...2 big 2 fast=alot raised questions..I gotta start on the begginer cycle..
Thanks.. looking forward to making friends in 2 forums now:)

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Welcome aboard bro

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Welcome to SI, glad to have you here.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Like said above...stick with one dosage...400-500 is good for a first cycle. There really is no difference between 5 and 600 so really no need to go that high. Forget about nolva on cycle...its not doing what you think it is. An ai on cycle for estro control. So far it seems that you have a good amount of determination and you are willing to do things correctly...speaking of correctly, you should be getting your bloods done atleast 3 times per cycle....once at the begginning (before you start), once in the middle (to see what is happening to your body physiologically), and once a few weeks after your serm therapy to see where you are at in relationship to your baselines. Blood work is very important to keep track of your all around health. Enjoy the learning experience....plenty of smart guys here to learn from.

Reaction score

Welcome to SI my brotha, I think the guys already put everything on the table for you as far doses and PCT. As far as AI on cycle get some Aromasin you can start at 12.5mgs eod or 6.25 ed just depened on how you feel works better for you. Get some just post a great thread about estro control and Ai`s I recommend you to go read it to add some more knowledge. HCG you can do it on cycle ( but with this light cycle is not a must) or a blast after you r last shot for 10 days 1000ius ed and will work good. Read the thread about PCT and Estro control will help you clear few good points. Ask any questions brotha we are here to help each other out.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Welcome brother.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Welcome to SI brother....I'm still looking for a good LSX tuner down here in Texas ;)

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Welcome to SI Justin! Great people here and listen to the fella's above on their rec's on first go's.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Like was stated before stick with one dose through your cycle. Switching doses makes blood levels fluctuate which leads to unwanted sides. Like cobra said, bloodwork is always always always needed although alot of people overlook it but this will let you know whats happening to your body and what you need to adjust as far as AI's go. Welcome to SI and please don't hesitate to ask questions if you can't find the info you're looking for in the posts.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm not qualified from personal experience, but I've done a fair bit of research. So it might be good input.

When you hit your body with injected testosterone the first thing that happens is that your HPTA (hypothalamic / piturity / testicular axis) shuts your natural production down. Your body wants stasis - it wants to be where it is familiar. If your body produces (say) 200 mg per week normally, and you inject that (you introduce exogonous testosterone) you basically break even - your total and free T levels won't change much. But some not so good things happen: you'll probably start converting T into Estrogen, your balls will stop producing T and will shink. So doing anything which introduces a little bit of T is not a good thing. Your HPTA gets screwed.

So you have to start on about 500mg per week - but that's a damn good starting point. You will minimise negative side effects, you will get some brilliant results, and you'll be doing it while screwing your body up the very least. You are effectively doubling your T - what's not to like?

Using the very least for the greatest result is key in my book. What totally bewilders me is the guy who did that cycle first, had fabulous results, and wants to do a different cycle second one round. WTF??? But they do.

And I'll chip in here: It's 80% diet, 15% training, 5% gear. That's an exaggeration, like everything (!) but the ratios are something like that.

Reaction score

Thanks for all the input....I've read all the sticky's.....now I'm ready...Just gotta find it now:)...I know..I know...be patient..It's hard to be patient when I'm ready today..lol.. Hopefully a paticular website gets up and going asap

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

In due time Justin. More avenues than that site Im sure you are speaking of.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I know what site your talking about Justin and they have some awesome stuff. There is another lab around this board that everyone seems to favor. I would look out for anyone associated with CVL. I have bot tried them personally, but there are a lot of guys on here that swear by them. On the other side, I am on my 12 order with the other guys and I have yet to have a problem.

New Threads