HCG while on Tren to ejaculate

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
so ive made up my mind that my next cycle ima do 400mg test cyp and 300mg tren a both a week.
I got my caber, nolva, hcg, and arimidex on the way. Ik how how to pct off. My question is this, do i need to use hcg during a tren cycle to still beable to cum? I got the caber so i dont casterate myself but as far as the physical ejaculation do i need hcg during cycle? I appreciate the help.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have never used hcg and I can cover the wife’s face with streams of jizz

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
I have never used hcg and I can cover the wife’s face

Thats super funny. But ya i wasnt sure cause from all my reading tren shuts you down 100%% and some people say hcg while on cycle will keeo balls producing.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
I definitely lost volume even just getting on Test e or sust.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Lost volume cause your beating your meat 3 times a day? I lost volume as well but I drain myself at least 2 times a day so will not be as much if your busting more often.

Also harder to bust the more times you bust if that makes any sense.

Yeah I thought about that too but nothing has changed there, even before I started gear at all I still generally had more. Seems like if I go without it just gets thicker the longer I wait. Like elmers glue lol

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Tren lets me go all night long and if you run caber with it you recover quite quickly and you can go again and again. It also makes me hornier than hell.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Tren lets me go all night long and if you run caber with it you recover quite quickly and you can go again and again. It also makes me hornier than hell.

What exactly does caber do?

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
What exactly does caber do?

Stops your sex drive from going to comokete zero, the guys ik say caber is the most impkrtant thing to have if you want to run tren. I plan on running 300mg week of tren ace so i figure .25mg every 5 days of caber. Will adjust if needed

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Stops your sex drive from going to comokete zero, the guys ik say caber is the most impkrtant thing to have if you want to run tren. I plan on running 300mg week of tren ace so i figure .25mg every 5 days of caber. Will adjust if needed

Wow that’s a lot of tren isn’t it? I haven’t tried it but planned on staying under 100mg for sure. I’ve been told 50mg to 75mg was a good safe dose

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Wow that’s a lot of tren isn’t it? I haven’t tried it but planned on staying under 100mg for sure. I’ve been told 50mg to 75mg was a good safe dose

I plan on doing 75mg every other day (mon,wed,fri,sun,tue,thur,sat,ect)either break down to 300 or 225mg a week i havnt broke down the math yet. But if needed ill lower if sides get bad

Rgiles227

Reaction score
I plan on doing 75mg every other day (mon,wed,fri,sun,tue,thur,sat,ect)either break down to 300 or 225mg a week i havnt broke down the math yet. But if needed ill lower if sides get bad

Oh okay, that’s right. yeah I was confused cuz I was thinking 75mg a week so when you said 300 a week it sound like a lot but it’s an eod thing. I’m still learning about other compounds

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Oh okay, that’s right. yeah I was confused cuz I was thinking 75mg a week so when you said 300 a week it sound like a lot but it’s an eod thing. I’m still learning about other compounds

This will be my first time running tren.

Sicwun88

Reaction score

True statement!!
My gf said.....I don't know whts going on w you???
But I'm loving it!!! That's Tren,Caber & hcg!

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Cum dident change on tren for me. Only on drugs watery cum.

New Threads