Gym shut down again

lfod14

Reaction score
Unfortunately I believe all gyms will shutdown again

I don't think so, after the first wreckless shutdown many of the lawsuits against Governors brought up the fact that people literally need exercise for health and that's important during a situation like this, that many personal trainers are like physical therapists to people that need them and don't know what they're doing. In my state in all new EO's issued Gyms are no longer under "recreational" anymore. Doesn't mean we're safe from shutdown, but that's a huge step! I'm just lucky exercising exempts you from wearing masks here. I feel terrible for the people that have to spend their whole gym session with a mask on.

lfod14

Reaction score
What do you recommend on the floor of a gym? I was thinking of getting 3/4 horse mats.
I am in the process of building, but I have 3/4 plywood for a floor right now.

Horse mats give off toxic fumes, don't put those indoors. Full rubber floor mats are pricey, next in line is EVA.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Gyms shut down in Alberta again even though a week ago our premier said lockdowns are not the answer and would never do that again lol.
Here we are, locked down !

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Horse mats give off toxic fumes, don't put those indoors. Full rubber floor mats are pricey, next in line is EVA.

I agree; my home gym is inside my house and on the actual floor. In addition to fumes, I also didn't want to deal with horse stall mats leaving black marks on my hardwood floors.

In the end I went with 1" EVA foam. I've dropped plenty of weights on it, and it still looks 100% new after 5 years of heavy use. In addition, my home gym is on the second floor,and when I drop the weights people who are downstairs don't hear much of the noise.

I bought mine from Amazon warehouse for $29 per pack.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BXTJDTP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_CQ.0Fb0WVGPM2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Reaction score
they shut gyms here. im so confused. this hoax is killing businesses to save 0...03% of hte population. WHY

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
So glad our gym is defying orders and staying open despite getting fined!

Blacktail

Reaction score
Our gym actually said screw the government and opened up! What sucks for me is I’m fighting the ****ing virus!

GSgator

Reaction score
My gym is closed 24hr fitness but my grappling Gym is still hard at it. I’m not complaining but go figure.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Our gym actually said screw the government and opened up! What sucks for me is I’m fighting the ****ing virus!

Bro, take some colloidal silver, vitamin D, or if you have access to it, get ivermectin.