This guy is natural?! Opinions???

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trains in my hometown gym, and I've been here training this week. He was the 2011 International Natural Bodybuilding Federation champion, and now he's a 'natural pro' but the guy doesn't look so natural to me...what do you guys think?

img_46901243454025.jpg

img_46801243454025.jpg

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Natural, as in never using steroids? As natural as 80% of cyclists, baseballers, footballers . . ?

In other words: No.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
You never know, he could be its not farfetched that he is natural.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i say he used something,but its possible hes natural never know

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know bro....he's lean, but he ain't THAT big.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's tough, if he's natural he looks way better than any natty competitor I've seen! He's also quite short, which helps with the thickness. His conditioning is pretty sick for being natural (if he is), and keeping the muscle. I'm guessing he's natural at show time maybe?

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not so educated here, what exactly is the criteria for natural bodybuilding competition? is it having never used gear or GH? what about clen and stuff like that? or is it just testing clean all the time around competition? or having been clean for at least 2 years or something like that?

I'm more inclined to believe it after seeing you say that he's short

Z

Zeek

I say he is "natural" how about that for an answer ;)

What I mean by that is he can pass a test at the time of his natural contests but these guys use certain things other times. Natural bodybuilding has evolved into a beat the test sport more than real natural competition.

They can take many things just not aas and is there a reliable test to detect hgh out yet?

I've known guys back in the day to get BIG using just slin

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id say hes natural. But again... Who knows.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He can pass a test at the time of his natural contests but these guys use certain things other times. Natural bodybuilding has evolved into a beat the test sport more than real natural competition.

I've known guys back in the day to get BIG using just slin

^^^^^ agreed here I have known these "natural" competitors personally and most have used some unnatural form of enhancement (I know that's a broad term and can mean anything really... I meant it that way because their use varies) but are clean when competing. They just want to be able to claim they're "clean" and that makes them feel better. I have also known some to be 100% clean ALWAYS/FOREVER and they looked nothing like this.

That all being said I have also trained with some genetic freaks who were clean but didn't compete... Some called me one before I ever used AAS because I was a big boy at a very young age and competing (not at body building) at a level far higher than my age group. Once people know you've done AAS then many consider it to be "100% from the juice" and disregard your natural ability. I'm guessing many of these natural builders don't want to lose that tag.

Reaction score
I think him at some point was using some kind of "unatural" enhacement drugs. He is not too big but well defince tho.

Cashout

Reaction score
It is very possible. I've judged a number of "natural pro" shows and I've seen guys like him at just about every "natural pro" show.

Get Some

Reaction score
As was mentioned, he is short... so he probably doesn't look that big next to other taller competitors. Put him next to Phil Heath and then ask the question again, lol ;)

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I give everybody the benefit of the doubt. Let's say that it's possible that he's natural ... He's not that big, he's ripped but he can achieve that by eating clean, doing cardio and running the right supps.

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If this guy can reach this natural then imagine what he could achieve if he geared up. That's like one of my good friends that trains at my gym, this guy used at 17 and 18 years old then stopped and is now 27 and hasn't touched anything since. He is by FAR the strongest in the gym and almost as big as a very well known amateur that trains there. If that guy and this one being natural (assuming they are telling the truth) were to gear up they could be real pro's.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol! Personally I can't grow my body like that with gear.

IDK, if he's natural. My money would say he is at the time of the show, but more than likely he's doing something that most of us would consider unnatural during his preshow and after show activities. But as I stated IDK. He could be a genetic freak of nature.

With that said. With gear or without; that man has built on hell of a body and deserves props for his hardwork and commitment.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow lots of great opinions! I don't really care if he's natural or not as already stated, he has one hell of a physique...and he's only my age! He's also strong as hell...seen him squat 405 for almost 20 deep reps!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am gonna go ahead and call bullshit. Getting big is possible natural and getting lean is possible natural. But he has both and I am not saying that he is huge but I just don't see it possible

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
like some one before said, he isn't really THAT big, but then again, then again just because he aint using AAS, doesn't mean he aint on HGH or other peptides, slin who the fuck knows

i like what zeek said.....those comp. are more like a catch me if u can comp.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say he definately has used in the past....like a few days up until the show. Many in tested shows just run compounds that clear their system within 24hrs Test suspension etc.

New Threads