Doctor script for deca and anavar

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And in addition, pharmacists are required by law to report and refuse to fill shady looking prescriptions, either because it's too much/frequent, or inappropriate. Even the pharmacists can be punished for it, as can doctors.

Walmart pharmacies are currently in litigation over this. The DOJ is after them for filling opioid prescriptions... https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depa...against-walmart-inc-controlled-substances-act

Last edited:

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Off-label use to burn excess visceral fat. Ask me how I know this...

yup. Visceral fat is a tell tale sign of an oxandrolone deficiency. The lack of skin bursting pumps Is another one.

I got my script when my HDL came back above 40. Doc put me on var off-label to get me into the single digits.

So glad we both have doctors that know what they are doing.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He got screwed bad! My doc prescribes test and deca to most guys that lift, also will prescribe var and anadrol. I think my consultation cost me $125.

fff. uuuu ccc. k i need ur docs name and addy asap...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yup. Visceral fat is a tell tale sign of an oxandrolone deficiency. The lack of skin bursting pumps Is another one.

I got my script when my HDL came back above 40. Doc put me on var off-label to get me into the single digits.

So glad we both have doctors that know what they are doing.

i must really be missing out on these docs...

Laser50216

Reaction score
first of all free test not total test is the standard in trt for measuring and more important than your specific number is how you feel and whether your symptoms are relieved. Nandrolone can be prescribed for joint pain though you do need to understand there are risks of using 19 nors long term and that it will only help with very specific types of joint pain and not just inflammation. Lots of clinics get away with prescribing oxandrolone and I don't understand how that works legally. Either way as its been pointed out for a dr like this you will be paying out of pocket and it will not be cheap. In fact most trt clinics will not accept insurance and using insurance is probably not a good route anyways as insurance companies and general practitioners don't understand jack shit about trt

Jackstups

Reaction score
He got screwed bad! My doc prescribes test and deca to most guys that lift, also will prescribe var and anadrol. I think my consultation cost me $125.

Is this an HRT Clinic or your doctor. If its HRT clinic can you PM info. My doc has me on a 100ml test a week and that barely gets me into the normal range. He wont up it, I asked.

lfod14

Reaction score
By your definition anything off label would be “illegitimate” then?

New Threads