Looking for a prep/lifestyle coach

Reaction score
Jin-I mean like a coach that coaches both competitors and non competitors/lifestyle clients

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Trey hodge

I’m sure you’ll get an inbox full of solicitors though :32 (18):

Reaction score
Spend your money on a bodybuilding nutritionist. I think that'd be more beneficial than someone telling you how to pick up weights. That's the easy part.

Ped X

Reaction score
Have you set any goals for yourself?
If so what are they?
Might help you decide on what you are looking for in a coach assuming you have tried to reach those goals yourself and need help.

Reaction score
Have you set any goals for yourself?
If so what are they?
Might help you decide on what you are looking for in a coach assuming you have tried to reach those goals yourself and need help.
Honestly just to get bigger and leaner. At this point I’m done “experimenting” I’d rather have someone who KNOWS what it takes

Reaction score
Honestly just to get bigger and leaner. At this point I’m done “experimenting” I’d rather have someone who KNOWS what it takes

Its in the food man. Get yourself a good bodybuilding nutritionist and you'll smash those goals.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

I hate to break this to you but anyone you hire will also be experimenting on you.

EVERYONE is different and any "coach" who is is knows anything will still take a solid 3 months if they are excellent but typically 6 months to dial you in.

You know your body better than anyone. A coach can help, yes but you have to put in just as much work and more than they do.

Reaction score
Just post what you want here and CJ will be your coach for free, he can’t resist any request
That’s facts. And a damn good source to have too. Everything he says is on point.
I will confess, I have a BB coach. We haven’t started yet but he does everything for me..
Diet, workouts, cycle, I have to journal everything. And he’s a doctor.
he also 100% knows his sh**. I’ll refer you if you want me to and if he has the availability he’ll contact you.
it takes a lot if you’re serious about it. So there’s only so many clients he can hold at a time.
It’s not terribly expensive either and for 24/7 consultation included, $175 a month isn’t too much to ask for someone who spent a decade in college for this very thing..

edit: forgot to mention, any meds you need also, he provides them. Either tell him what you need or describe symptoms and concerns. Comes with the job.
if you’re trying to get a sponsorship or even just contest ready, I recommend it.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
why was he in college for a decade?? Did he keep failing his exams?

That’s facts. And a damn good source to have too. Everything he says is on point.
I will confess, I have a BB coach. We haven’t started yet but he does everything for me..
Diet, workouts, cycle, I have to journal everything. And he’s a doctor.
he also 100% knows his sh**. I’ll refer you if you want me to and if he has the availability he’ll contact you.
it takes a lot if you’re serious about it. So there’s only so many clients he can hold at a time.
It’s not terribly expensive either and for 24/7 consultation included, $175 a month isn’t too much to ask for someone who spent a decade in college for this very thing..

edit: forgot to mention, any meds you need also, he provides them. Either tell him what you need or describe symptoms and concerns. Comes with the job.
if you’re trying to get a sponsorship or even just contest ready, I recommend it.

New Threads