Your favorite idiot

Oblivious

Reaction score
How y'all doing it's been a hot minute?
Hope the rona has not hurt anyone here too bad !
Just wanted to say hi and I'm back

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How y'all doing it's been a hot minute?
Hope the rona has not hurt anyone here too bad !
Just wanted to say hi and I'm back

Not sure about favorite, but welcome back anyway.

Oblivious

Reaction score
Read your rep history, so hows the whole 19 yr old and steroids thing goin?

Well I'm 22 now, steroids went fine, my family went thru some hard ships so I had to drop the roids and even working out for about a year and half to work 80 hours a week, just got back to working out 4 months ago and it seems like I've gotten back at 90% of my size and about 80% of strength when I stopped the roids.
I had went from 205 lbs to 170 by the time I started working out again and now I'm back at 190lb
I'm thinking maybe I want to do a test only cycle but a big maybe for now

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Well I'm 22 now, steroids went fine, my family went thru some hard ships so I had to drop the roids and even working out for about a year and half to work 80 hours a week, just got back to working out 4 months ago and it seems like I've gotten back at 90% of my size and about 80% of strength when I stopped the roids.
I had went from 205 lbs to 170 by the time I started working out again and now I'm back at 190lb
I'm thinking maybe I want to do a test only cycle but a big maybe for now
Thats good I always hear the bad talk before, never heard of the aftermath. Good luck

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Wow going through some posts, it appears you aren't very well liked.. lol some posts the hate was warranted.. others not so much; but I'm not resurrecting any old threads. Welcome back

Oblivious

Reaction score
Really love the immediate background checks, nice to meet all the new ones too!
And yes a good part of the hate was warrented , some definitely was not but you live and learn !