Been gone for a bit hows it going?

Reaction score
Hey guys so I've been gone for a couple months sorry about that, but I have some good news I finally got on trt. I started about 2 and half months ago and I'm feeling pretty great. Reasoning for me being out of the loop for a minute is because since starting trt I got a new girlfriend. And let me tell you it's been heaven on earth since😅. Just wanted to catch up and see how yall been doing, hope I'll be a little more active now.

Kraken

Reaction score
Glad to hear things are going well for you. Don't let the new GF keep you away from the rest of your life, especially the gym.

Reaction score
Glad to hear things are going well for you. Don't let the new GF keep you away from the rest of your life, especially the gym.
Yea ngl I've slacked but mostly my diet my sex drive is through the fucking roof now so when she comes over we have at least 2 or 3 sessions. And this has definitely been fucking with my meal planning because afterwards I'm drained and ready to go to bed.

Reaction score
As far the gym goes I'm still kicking it but definitely need to get my split back in order. I've noticed since starting trt I get so God damn horny I can't focus for shit. I've gained a few pounds since starting and lost alot of abdominal fat I look fairly lean.

New Threads