Diet Guru Services

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
i am realizing this big time now. I have never eaten this little since I started lifting and it’s crazy.

Buy bigger chickens, cornish hens won't get it done but are good!

BrotherIron

Reaction score
i am realizing this big time now. I have never eaten this little since I started lifting and it’s crazy.

I like rotations. Even when I'm not dieting, I utilize rotations. High carb, med carb, and low carb day. I keep it simple: low is 1 carb meal out of 5 or 6, med is 3 carb meals out of 5 or 6, and high is 5 carb meals out of 5 or 6.

You don't have to eat 6+ meals a day.

If you're dieting, then you may have 1 or 2 high, and when you're bulking you may have 4 or 5 high days. Right now I have 2 high, 2 med, and 3 low days.

And I like rotations because I stay full, am able to push my lifts, and still drop bf% at the same time. Nothing worse than feeling stringy and weak.

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score
Hey pzt. How long have you been dieting? How much weight have you lost. Your diet looks pretty clean and low calorie wise on your log. I have used someone for bulking clean. I had no problem getting lean. What I learned from the bulk was basically the big difference was calorie consumption. I was still eating clean and macros were similar to my cut just amplified almost 2000 calories more. I did utilize a carb cycle approach my last cut, it took 4-6 weeks before I started losing but once I did it started coming off too fast and I had to up calories.

Reactions: PZT

Snachito

Elite
Reaction score
A friend of mine used a well known coach (the guy passed away a few years back in California) only because my buddy was entering the LA Championships BB competition. One of the things I remember my friend told me was "This guy (the coach) has me taking a lot of stuff".

If entering a BB competition I think it's a good idea to get a coach, if not entering a comp, then trial and error.

Reactions: PZT

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I like rotations. Even when I'm not dieting, I utilize rotations. High carb, med carb, and low carb day. I keep it simple: low is 1 carb meal out of 5 or 6, med is 3 carb meals out of 5 or 6, and high is 5 carb meals out of 5 or 6.

You don't have to eat 6+ meals a day.

If you're dieting, then you may have 1 or 2 high, and when you're bulking you may have 4 or 5 high days. Right now I have 2 high, 2 med, and 3 low days.

And I like rotations because I stay full, am able to push my lifts, and still drop bf% at the same time. Nothing worse than feeling stringy and weak.

i have been doing this very thing after watching a lot of these coaches talk on YouTube it seems for the most part it’s what they all preach. Just seems like they know when to do what on any given day.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Hey pzt. How long have you been dieting? How much weight have you lost. Your diet looks pretty clean and low calorie wise on your log. I have used someone for bulking clean. I had no problem getting lean. What I learned from the bulk was basically the big difference was calorie consumption. I was still eating clean and macros were similar to my cut just amplified almost 2000 calories more. I did utilize a carb cycle approach my last cut, it took 4-6 weeks before I started losing but once I did it started coming off too fast and I had to up calories.

i have been slowly cutting down for months and not really lost a lot on the scale. have had to tighten my pants belt and lifting belt and still fill out 2Xs so that’s good I think. I have t looked at the scale all week cause getting demoralizing and don’t wanna get caught up in the number on the scale thing. I did go shirtless mowing the yard this weekend. Which is huge cause I usually don’t feel comfortable unless I have a 6ish pack