What supplements do you take and why?

Reaction score
i'm taking vital herbal testosterone and tongkat ali to boost my T level? any else recommendations for this??

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Yeah stop wasting money
So I take it you aren't a Nugenix man? They say their testosterone booster has a special man boosting formula and the best part is, she will like it too. I'm waiting by my mailbox for my complimentary order!

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Those commercials crack me up
1) Cuz they claim it works
2) Cuz they say women will like it when your dick is hard.
I say yes and no on #2. When I take certain things that actually do work and have wood way too often all I ever hear is, "get off me, I'm not your whore."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah stop wasting money
hmm, why? I have been taking this product for about a month. With diet and training remaining the same I have been able to gain 3lbs and my lifts have gone up across the board. I am very meticulous with structured training and diet, so my results aren't based off of excess calories.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
hmm, why? I have been taking this product for about a month. With diet and training remaining the same I have been able to gain 3lbs and my lifts have gone up across the board. I am very meticulous with structured training and diet, so my results aren't based off of excess calories.
You’re a moron

Reaction score
Multi-vitamin: to fill any gaps in my nutrition.
 ZMA: to not become zinc deficient and to boost natural free testosterone
Pre-workout: to get the energy and performance enhancing elements
Cranberry extract: To help with urinary health

I'm about to run some Animal m-stak to get an all-around extra boost.

Reaction score
Ive been taking Alphazen products. including their CBD oil and CBD/Whey protein.
Only protein I've come across that mixes cbd and whey, which has helped a lot with my chronic back pain and recovery in general.

Vitamin D
Fish oils

ALLmax creating monohydrate, easily my favourite brand of creatine to mix and drink

TBD

Reaction score
BCAA - Endurance, weight loss, many other benefits
CBD - Joint pain
CoQ10 - Heart health
Creatine - Endurance, cognition, sleep
Magnesium - Muscle cramps
Multivitamin - fill in the holes
Saw Palmetto - Prostate
Turmeric - Joint pain
Vitamin C - Covid-19 regimen
Vitamin D - Covid-19 regimen
Zinc - Covid-19 regimen

Once I start lifting more heavily and upping my cardio game I'll probably add post-workout protein shakes. Right now I'm just ramping-up following nearly two years of a very erratic, often non-existent, workout schedule.

Funny thing about the Turmeric and CBD. Turmeric helped, but still had issues. Tried CBD. Seemed a great help. Dropped the Turmeric. Joint pain got worse again. So it seems it's the combination of Turmeric plus CBD that keeps it at bay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Usually it's just a multivitamin in the morning and zinc before bed.

Reaction score
glucosamine + MSM, turmeric drops (very convenient, and not as nasty in taste as the powder I take in wellabs shop) - joint pain
zinc, vitamin d3, v12 - immunity
ginseng root, l-arginine - endurance
multi collagen - as a building material, as a source of protein
BCAA - no comment here

TBD

Reaction score
Upon the recommendation of a fitness coach I follow on Twitter I looked into Taurine and added that to my stack. I don't know as I'm experiencing any of the other benefits claimed for it, but it sure did lower my blood pressure.

I've now ceased taking the 5mg of Lisinopril I've been on for most of the past thirty years and my BP is lower with Taurine supplementation than it ever was with Lisinopril.

BigChief1

Reaction score
Coq 10
Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Essential A’s
And last but not least semen (also sell it) packed in a stiff sock.

Reaction score
glucosamine + MSM, turmeric drops (very convenient, and not as nasty in taste as the powder I take in wellabs shop) - joint pain
zinc, vitamin d3, v12 - immunity
ginseng root, l-arginine - endurance
multi collagen - as a building material, as a source of protein
BCAA - no comment here
Forgot about NMN booster. I started with a small dose of nicotinamide riboside https://shopwellabs.com/products/nmn-supplement and I noticed a benefit. They were minor, but I definitely sleep better (longer, with more dreams), I'm not cold, I'm less tired.

Reaction score

Dietary Supplement. Dietary supplement recommendations can be found everywhere — on commercials, through social media influencers, and from your neighbors, friends, and family. Amidst the noise, it can be hard to know which supplement — if any — is right for you.​

New Threads