Heads up on new SARM regulations

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
how do you determine if a winstar rat is healthy?

Healthy Winstar rats, have an average lifespan of 130 weeks. These rats were dosed 3 mg per day for 104 weeks. High dosage for 80% of rats total lifetime.

The human equivalent to 3mg is 50mg for a 220lb male.

I'll be sure to not take 50mg per day for 80% of my life. (56 years presuming I live to 70)

There were four phase one human trials completed with Cardarine. None of the trials reported any negative effect in test subjects.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Its still a rat and although we use them for testing they are not human, similarities be damned. No thanks.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Its still a rat and although we use them for testing they are not human, similarities be damned. No thanks.

Yup, and to your point... there are only a few carcinogenic substances to rats, out of many substances, that are also found to be carcinogenic in humans. Its well known that rats are not a good proxy for modeling cancer in humans.

I think there is a risk profile associated with cardarine, but honestly there are lots of substances we use that have higher dose dependent risks than what the rat based pharmacology studies of cardarine presented.... but I acknowledge this is 100% my personal opinion based on my interpretation of the various data sets.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Always wanted to try them but no idea if you pin or use as drops don’t know enough about them to test them out yet. I’ll end up injecting orals and drinking injectables .

Reaction score
Hahaha Bobby, that’s hilarious. I almost did that once, seriously.
SARMS are always orals. You’ll only inject things like peptides.
When I used ostarine, I retained at least 90% of my size and 80% of my strength. It’s def worth it, especially in TRT.
it’s suppressive, just know that.
For a small demographic, there’s nothing better, post blast.

I believe those particular rats are prone to cancer anyway, aren’t they? Like a huge majority of those rats die of cancer no matter what? I remember reading that somewhere.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Hahaha Bobby, that’s hilarious. I almost did that once, seriously.
SARMS are always orals. You’ll only inject things like peptides.
When I used ostarine, I retained at least 90% of my size and 80% of my strength. It’s def worth it, especially in TRT.
it’s suppressive, just know that.
For a small demographic, there’s nothing better, post blast.

I believe those particular rats are prone to cancer anyway, aren’t they? Like a huge majority of those rats die of cancer no matter what? I remember reading that somewhere.

See I was doomed regardless lol

lfod14

Reaction score
This sucks...... If anyone is as curious about the new regulations as I am. Might wanna look into it.
Obviously this doesn’t just effect one company.

SARMs are never going away, doesn’t matter.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
can you elaborate? “Worth noticing” and specify how the SSRIs played into it all?

so
back in the day
i had a pretty cool log
but before that I had also tried several months on multiple occasions of diet, solid resistance training, cardio, etc

nothing would budge. It was awful.

I started reading some really long threads (1000s of pages...) of people with related sides to lexapro. I had been on it for 7+ years

worked to ween off and that was tough - but I dropped weight very fast. I kept my routine and things changed immediately. Fall off the wagon but even with no real effort I’m holding steady 40-50lbs lighter with almost no effort

but back to GW - that was the only product that made a difference. It helped my complexion and it definitely caused weight loss. Without it, no matter what the diet, I couldn’t shake the fat.

im not a dumb dumb (well, some days —) and I know there’s plenty of folks that say calorie deficit = fat loss. Most of the times, that’s right. In my case I couldn’t do anything.

Almost every blood test I had for low t showed me high prolactin, but it wasn’t insane. It has since dropped.

the only bro-science I can apply here is that lexapro caused high prolactin and my body wanted to add fat to prep for making a baby.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
...and I know there’s plenty of folks that say calorie deficit = fat loss. Most of the times, that’s right. In my case I couldn’t do anything.

It's ALWAYS right, but Cals in vs Cals out is a 2 sided equation. There are many meds that affect the Cals out side, so even when one thinks that they're in a deficit, they are not.

One would still whither away and starve to death if they stopped eating, no matter what med(s) they were on.

lfod14

Reaction score
It's ALWAYS right, but Cals in vs Cals out is a 2 sided equation. There are many meds that affect the Cals out side, so even when one thinks that they're in a deficit, they are not.

One would still whither away and starve to death if they stopped eating, no matter what med(s) they were on.

Exactly! People get laser vision on CICO while ignoring the other factors like hormonal and drug interaction. They forget that just like using AAS, when we take many meds we’re literally changing the rules on some stuff.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Exactly! People get laser vision on CICO while ignoring the other factors like hormonal and drug interaction. They forget that just like using AAS, when we take many meds we’re literally changing the rules on some stuff.

Break all the rules!

Reaction score
That’s a very good point. More often than not, 100% accurate.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score

eek. I tried to couch as many disclaimers as I could in my response. Yes, I am aware that if you don’t eat you will starve and die... but I was trying to illustrate a point. Sigh

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
God forbid anything that might possibly benefit people, pull that shit off the market and make it illegal.
This sucks...... If anyone is as curious about the new regulations as I am. Might wanna look into it.
Obviously this doesn’t just effect one company.

New Threads