Increase appetite

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Any supplements that will increase my appetite? I practically have to force feed my self and chase food down with water to get all my macros in. Hoping there is something out there that will make me more hungry! Thanks!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Any supplements that will increase my appetite? I practically have to force feed my self and chase food down with water to get all my macros in. Hoping there is something out there that will make me more hungry! Thanks!

Stop with the water, it fills you up. It takes up space that could be food. If your food is dry, add sauces or oils to help, ones that have calories.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Try more stuff that has groundmeat, its easie to knaw down. Ive eaten 4 lbs of meatloaf in a meal before.

Also take a twenty minute break when you cant ear more then go back for more

German89

Elite
Reaction score

Primo/bold cyp

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Stop with the water, it fills you up. It takes up space that could be food. If your food is dry, add sauces or oils to help, ones that have calories.

One of my first diet tips for losing weight is to pound the water 10 min before you are about to eat. CJ is right, get the water you need but no more.

What are you shooting for in macros and total calories? What is your weight and your goal weight?

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Mk677 has you hungry 24/7

I’ll have to get some more. I’ve taken it before and now I’m realizing I was a lot more hungry during that cycle. I heard they are really cracking down on the reputable sarms dealers. Better stock up!

Rgiles227

Reaction score
One of my first diet tips for losing weight is to pound the water 10 min before you are about to eat. CJ is right, get the water you need but no more.

What are you shooting for in macros and total calories? What is your weight and your goal weight?

Just as much as I can possibly eat really. I shouldn’t of said macros cuz I don’t count anything, I just focus on getting as much protein as I can stand to eat and I know I get plenty of carbs cuz I eat a lot of them in rice. I’m 186 5’8” 18% bf and I want to get to 200. Just started a 500 test E and 500 deca 2 weeks ago.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Just as much as I can possibly eat really. I shouldn’t of said macros cuz I don’t count anything, I just focus on getting as much protein as I can stand to eat and I know I get plenty of carbs cuz I eat a lot of them in rice. I’m 186 5’8” 18% bf and I want to get to 200. Just started a 500 test E and 500 deca 2 weeks ago.

Forget the gear for now. Once the cycle is over, most of the gains will be gone in short order. Learning how to eat will stay with you and aid you for the rest of your life.

If you're serious about gaining or losing weight, you need to track everything. Trying to gain weight is no different and can actually be harder than losing because there is just so much more to account for.

If you want some solid advice, you need some solid numbers to talk about. If you don't want to put the work in, the advice you're going to get is, "You need to eat more son" and apparently that is not working for you. Put the pen to the paper.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Forget the gear for now. Once the cycle is over, most of the gains will be gone in short order. Learning how to eat will stay with you and aid you for the rest of your life.

If you're serious about gaining or losing weight, you need to track everything. Trying to gain weight is no different and can actually be harder than losing because there is just so much more to account for.

If you want some solid advice, you need some solid numbers to talk about. If you don't want to put the work in, the advice you're going to get is, "You need to eat more son" and apparently that is not working for you. Put the pen to the paper.

Yeah I know but I’m too lazy for that. I haven’t had an issue making gains or keeping gains. Just making even more gains is where I’ve kinda had an issue. So that’s why I need somethin to make me more hungry. My daily life isn’t structured or predictable enough for me to track everything and stick to a plan. So I just workout as hard as I can when I can and eat as much as possible. Just my appetite has slowed down for some reason.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I have never had an issue being able to eat more food.

First suggestion if you are looking to be able to eat more is to drop beef. Red meat takes longer to digest and gives be a full feeling for a longer period of time. I find that chicken, especial dark meat like thighs are easy to throw down because it isn't dry. Also pork steaks are pretty easy to eat because of the higher fat and being juicer vs a boneless pork chop.

Eat more vegetable(fiber)as this will help to speed digestion.

Eating more carbs always make me hungry. Peanut butter and jelly is something that I can pound down all day. My second super calorie meal is pancakes with syrup. I am full for an hour or two then starving when I eat pancakes. Not your cleanest food but calories are high if that is what you are looking for.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Take a ghrelin mimetic (i.e. mk-677), you'll wish your appetite was suppressed after dosing 25mg.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

This is a good point on water. I drink what I need during the day. Then I will pound down as much water as I can after I've had my last meal of the day at 7-8pm. It's kind of a middle ground that lets me eat more, and get plenty of water in at the same time. This does result in me taking what feels like a 20 minute piss at around 4am, but I also never get hunger pangs with this approach either.

Anyway, good luck getting the food down OP. I'm not a big eater naturally, and have to resort to tricks like this to knock out my caloric and macro needs.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Last comment, if you are having a hard time getting food in... then perhaps you need to shift to nutrient dense foods if you haven't done so already.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
If your'e too lazy (your words, bro) to have the discipline to keep track of your nutrition should you be doing AAS? Rhetorical question....

Nobody should be doing AAS honestly lol. I don’t get too crazy with my cycles, if I don’t make as many gains cuz I don’t track everything I do or eat then so be it. There’s lots of risky things people shouldn’t be doing but do anyway

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Last comment, if you are having a hard time getting food in... then perhaps you need to shift to nutrient dense foods if you haven't done so already.

Such as?

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Take a ghrelin mimetic (i.e. mk-677), you'll wish your appetite was suppressed after dosing 25mg.

I’d like to but Idk where anymore since they’ve started cracking down on sarms in general

New Threads