New to game

Reaction score
Hi All, please dont judge me as I am a newbie.
I am currently just started to take Test. 200 per week.
Can you guys help me with the best diet plans and advice as I do have a gut and would like to know best ways to get rid of it.
Ive been training for several years inconsistently but am putting in the work for the past several months
I am weighing in at 97kgs

Thanks all much appreciated!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Why are you taking 200mg of Test, is it a Dr prescribed TRT protocol? Or is this a steroid cycle?

Reaction score
Why are you taking 200mg of Test, is it a Dr prescribed TRT protocol? Or is this a steroid cycle?

Sorry Im really new to it as my bestfriend knows more about it as we're using together (hes showing me the ropes) but Id rather much learn myself from this great community!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Sure we can help. You're a bit general in your request so my answer will be general.

Decrease the cals. you're taking in and increase the cals. you're burning. Make sure you're getting about 170g of protein in your diet. 3 good meals a day with 2 light snacks in between. Take in 250 cals less a day and do some light cardio; a 40 min walk should be sufficient.

Most of the easy weight loss is just some life-style changes and better food choices.

Reaction score
Sure we can help. You're a bit general in your request so my answer will be general.

Decrease the cals. you're taking in and increase the cals. you're burning. Make sure you're getting about 170g of protein in your diet. 3 good meals a day with 2 light snacks in between. Take in 250 cals less a day and do some light cardio; a 40 min walk should be sufficient.

Most of the easy weight loss is just some life-style changes and better food choices.

Yeah Im just really nervous as there can be alot of judgemental people who can bring me down with my confidence.
Do you think my dose of test is fine the way it is?
Thanks much appreciated

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah Im just really nervous as there can be alot of judgemental people who can bring me down with my confidence.
Do you think my dose of test is fine the way it is?
Thanks much appreciated

CJ will run with this, he's better at it than me.

You asked about a diet and fixing your gut. I gave you something to run with to address that problem. Gear is not the answer for losing weight. There's plenty of overweight guys on gear.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Forget the Testosterone, it's not needed. In fact, I promise you that you'll regret it.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At that dosage you aren’t really doing anything so I would pct off and get diet in check.

Also, just a pet peeve but this is not a game. It’s a lifestyle and it has consequences that effect real life. Listen to what snake said and what CJ will chime in with.

Best thing to do would be strip down your diet to something super simple for a few weeks and then you can slowly add things back in here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I feel as though this point is just being dismissed out of hand, so let me explain why....

1. Testosterone is anabolic. It does not burn fat. In fact, it's a medicine to prevent wasting, it makes people bigger.

2. The reason why bodybuilders take steroids during weight loss is related to point #1. It prevents muscle loss during EXTREME dieting. The body does not want to get as lean as these people get, so chemical intervention is very helpful. It is NOT needed unless you're at EXTREME leaness.

3. Your friend is NOT as knowledgeable as he and you think that he is. A 200mg weekly dose is incredibly small, and by taking it you are going to suppress your body's own production of testosterone. And when you stop, your body doesn't just start right back up again, it takes awhile and often other drugs are needed to assist this. And it's no guarantee that your body will recover back to 100%. So you're risking an awful lot, for literally NO BENEFIT.

Do with this information what you will, I just felt the need to explain further.

Make good choices!!!

Crom

Reaction score
Hi All, please dont judge me as I am a newbie.
I am currently just started to take Test. 200 per week.
Can you guys help me with the best diet plans and advice as I do have a gut and would like to know best ways to get rid of it.
Ive been training for several years inconsistently but am putting in the work for the past several months
I am weighing in at 97kgs

Thanks all much appreciated!

Hey man. Confidence issues, body dysmorphia and insecurity are all going to lead to depression. Gear probably isn't the fix. A few years back I was feeling insecure and weak. I was kind of skinny fat and coming off of a serious illness. I thought TEST was going to fix all my problems. It didn't. No matter how much bigger I got, or how good people were telling me I was looking. I still saw the same person in the mirror. My thoughts and insecurities were still lingering in a slightly bigger body.

I'm going to make a few suggestions. Go get labs done (AFTER YOU PCT) See where your natural test levels fall. Consider a few lifestyle changes. Fix your diet, healthy fats and high protein. Run sprints, use a sauna, walk after your meals, take DHEA in the morning and pregnenolone in the evening with melatonin. Fix your sleep and you'll be surprised how much everything else falls into place.

Test for me was a gateway. I have an addictive personality. I took to lifting like a fish to water. The more gains I see, the more I want. The people on this board have years of experience. You'd be wise to listen to them. There's tons of reading material on here. I've learned a lot and you can as well if you're willing to put in the time.

New Threads