What if progress stops ?

MrBafner

Reaction score
If progress stops .. you need to do some changes somewhere .. diet, training or supplements.

Depending how long you've been taking test, and the type you're taking, you might be best to switch to another type of test.
Again, you need to look at your diet ... add a different type of protein source ... if you only eat chicken, change 1 meal to fish and see how your body reacts.
Change your training routine, number of sets / reps / weight and see if that helps.
... more sleep can also help.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you've lost 27 pounds over 3 months and dropped from 230 to 203 at 5'7" .. what is your bf% and what is your goal?

If that you in your avi ... sorry to disagree with my brothers .. but why not increase calories somewhat substantially during your cycle (like 500 to 750 per day) ...

You look fairly lean and as you've said in your initial post you can easily diet down (why not do that later) ...

If you're only 3 weeks into your long ester cycle your not really going to feel my of another 3 to 4 weeks ... why not increase calories now (closer to 2,750 to 3,000 per day) and gain some lean mass - put that test / deca synergy to work ...

How long are you planning to run your cycle?

midevil

Elite
Reaction score
Loosing the extra fat for me was always difficult.

I started skipping breakfast, no solid food only a blended protein shake at most or whey and water. Back when I tried this I was leaner then ever. Instead of calculating calories and adjusting based on science .. I just deleted a meal. The first one made sense. Burn fat for 12 hours and refeed for 12.

No sugar, clean diet it'll come off.

Last edited:

New Threads