Hmmmm...You Sure, Man?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing a lot of "My gear is bunk" lately. I am beginning to wonder if maybe some of that "bunk" gear could be contributed to operator error. I know that there IS bunk gear out there...but if someone else is growing on the same shit, and you are not... What do you guys think?

G

Georgia

Mad cow disease is the only plausible answer to any question asked here

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My balls are bunk

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
It could be a lack of food, a lack of proper diet, a lack of training. The gear I have is 100% legit, I know for a fact. I can feel it. I don't doubt if people have other labs gear that are going downhill that they will run across this problem.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First and foremost- KNOW WHO IS COOKING YOUR GEAR.

If you get some damn web based Internet lab gear you have no idea who is making it or what the skill level or the level of dedication and pride in their product is. Typically you are buying under-dosed gear from those larger UGLs with poor quality control.

Bro's that have been around a while and have been cooking and learning and sourcing on a smaller scale pay close personal attention to their product and go the extra mile to make sure they have good raws and see that everything from the oils to the filters are top notch. Some guys in larger UGLs will fuck up a batch and sell that shit anyway. A small private source doing that would be out of business in a week.

The private providers I use are night and day better than the "Pinn's" of the Internet and yes- I have ten bottles of Primo and six bottles of Tren from Pinn on hand now and I am running Pinn tren... so, yes, I know what they are selling (didn't get them from Pinn- got them from a bro I trust here and took them off his hands).

Know you cook brothers and get references from experienced brothers who have been around before giving them you hard earned dollars. After all- you are INJECTING their product in to YOUR body.

Much Respect Bros and Sisters,
Vette

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If you get some damn web based Internet lab gear you have no idea who is making it or what the skill level or the level of dedication and pride in their product is. Typically you are buying under-dosed gear from those larger UGLs with poor quality control.

Bro's that have been around a while and have been cooking and learning and sourcing on a smaller scale pay close personal attention to their product and go the extra mile to make sure they have good raws and see that everything from the oils to the filters are top notch. Some guys in larger UGLs will fuck up a batch and sell that shit anyway. A small private source doing that would be out of business in a week.

The private providers I use are night and day better than the "Pinn's" of the Internet and yes- I have ten bottles of Primo and six bottles of Tren from Pinn on hand now and I am running Pinn tren... so, yes, I know what they are selling (didn't get them from Pinn- got them from a bro I trust here and took them off his hands).

Know you cook brothers and get references from experienced brothers who have been around before giving them you hard earned dollars. After all- you are INJECTING their product in to YOUR body.

Vette

I use a private lab too; couldn't be happier.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score

Vette

The company I use is private also, its very high quality. Good words.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Other than being bunk, I see the number one thing looked past is diet. People think they are eating correctly or enought when mostly it is the opposite.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO and in order of importance:

Properly tuned Diet
Workout routine and intensity
Adequate Hydration
Recovery including bcaa's and protein/glutamine
Quality Gear (which should aid in shortening your recovery time).

The fact that so many experienced bros are using private sources should say something to the younger/newer guys. I don;t want to talk to a marketing director if I have a problem or concern- I want to talk to the man that cooked the gear.

My four cents- sorry,
Vette

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO and in order of importance:

Properly tuned Diet
Workout routine and intensity
Adequate Hydration
Recovery including bcaa's and protein/glutamine
Quality Gear (which should aid in shortening your recovery time).

The fact that so many experienced bros are using private sources should say something to the younger/newer guys. I don;t want to talk to a marketing director if I have a problem or concern- I want to talk to the man that cooked the gear.

My four cents- sorry,
Vette

And what he said!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like to run a private lab....it's looking like I have a life time supply of PINN thanks to that asshole Zeek

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's how I ended up with twenty bottles of tren and primo for pennies on the dollar.... I will use it to cut the good Tren I get a little PIP from. Fucking GSO with a smidgen of test lol....

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A schmear of test, lol.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how can anyone say thier gear is bunk without bloodwork?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how can anyone say thier gear is bunk without bloodwork?
If you have done multiple cycles on properly dosed gear you know.

I had fake dbol once. I didn't need a blood test to tell me it was bunk. When I switched brands I instantly gained 10 lbs of water lol.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you have done multiple cycles on properly dosed gear you know.

I had fake dbol once. I didn't need a blood test to tell me it was bunk. When I switched brands I instantly gained 10 lbs of water lol.

ya your right but still before throwing the word bunk out u should get bloods to prove it

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing a blood test will show is if your test is good or not. Test is the cheapest compound to get. if a lab is gonna skimp, they more then likely wont do it on test. This is where experience comes into play. If I've ran a compound before and run it again, then I have a comparison. If I've never ran it before then all I have to go on is what people say I should expect.

Hands down, the number one reason people say thier gear is bunk is because of diet. It can be a number of things but the main one is diet. If I stop growing, then I need to eat more. The younger generation seems to think they can continue to eat like a bird and pack on 25 lbs every cycle eating like they did when they weighed 180.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These are true words right here
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The only thing a blood test will show is if your test is good or not. Test is the cheapest compound to get. if a lab is gonna skimp, they more then likely wont do it on test. This is where experience comes into play. If I've ran a compound before and run it again, then I have a comparison. If I've never ran it before then all I have to go on is what people say I should expect.

Hands down, the number one reason people say thier gear is bunk is because of diet. It can be a number of things but the main one is diet. If I stop growing, then I need to eat more. The younger generation seems to think they can continue to eat like a bird and pack on 25 lbs every cycle eating like they did when they weighed 180.

New Threads