GAY Marriage

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a pretty conservative but I gotta be honest. I dont have a fuck to give about this one. I dont care who you fuck or who you marry. My Dad adopted a kid when I was 16 and turns out he may be gay I just dont think hes come out yet...Dont care hes a good man and citizen still my brother and dont want anyone telling him who he can marry.

If hes smart like me, he wont get married any fucking more. Girlfriends behave much better than wives in my expierence.

Just ask my latest GF of 8 yrs. Were not getting married and she knows it. Its the best relationship weve ever had. I only refer to her as wife to avoid confusion. When the marriage ??? come up I just say Baby you know Id marry you if the IRS wasnt on my ass. I dont want them to get you too do you? BOOM!

This is why Conservitaves are doomed. You gotta pick your battles. The religous right in this country has this one all wrong and we (for once) should ignore them and tell them to shut the fuck up.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a pretty conservative but I gotta be honest. I dont have a fuck to give about this one. I dont care who you fuck or who you marry. My Dad adopted a kid when I was 16 and turns out he may be gay I just dont think hes come out yet...Dont care hes a good man and citizen still my brother and dont want anyone telling him who he can marry.

If hes smart like me, he wont get married any fucking more. Girlfriends behave much better than wives in my expierence.

Just ask my latest GF of 8 yrs. Were not getting married and she knows it. Its the best relationship weve ever had. I only refer to her as wife to avoid confusion. When the marriage ??? come up I just say Baby you know Id marry you if the IRS wasnt on my ass. I dont want them to get you too do you? BOOM!

This is why Conservitaves are doomed. You gotta pick your battles. The religous right in this country has this one all wrong and we (for once) should ignore them and tell them to shut the fuck up.

I don't give two chits about gays but I do have a problem with them flaunting their choices. Nothing worse than some tough dyke or some flaming faggot.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care about gay marriages at all. I have no argument there so I don't like it when people do in terms of pro choice and it being wrong is not in the picture.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Furthermore........if we are going to get this country back on track rewarding success while discouraging everything this Otaker culture has glorified, then yes the right needs to let go of petty stances like queers sucking cock in Holy Matrimony.

Braw16

Reaction score
Don't really care who you marry but like PFM said don't throw your choice in my face like I have to care or like it. Catholic religion is against gay marriage it stems from the bible at least some are so go get fucking married somewhere else. BigGame try to get your girlfriend on your benefits but if your gay you can another bs thing we do. My wife has had gay friends and they were some good guys but you would barely know and they didn't feel the need to let you know every two seconds.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sodom and Gamorrah.. Just sayin.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have friends that are queers and I could give a fuck. A couple of them are solid motherfuckers that I would call if I was in a jam. My problem is with the flaming motherfuckers that want everyone to tolerate and love and celebrate their lifestyle but if you dont, they show complete intolerance. Fuck that. America is going down the shitter because people wont stand up for what is right. There has to be rules. Some basis of operation. Otherwise its anarchy. America was founded on Christian principals and its a Christian country. Too many people dont like it, including our muslim president. I say get the fuck out then.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imo I dont care if gays get married but I am against them adopting children

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imo I dont care if gays get married but I am against them adopting children

Bullshit! Two hot bisexual women molesting BB..............like you'd be against that shit.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Ah, come on have some dick

Spotted-Dick.jpg

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't give a crap bout who you marry. There are bigger fish to fry imo.

G

Georgia

I care. I don't believe it's right or moral. It's not the way our bodies were intended. But you know what it's so popular today that you can do whatever the FUCK you want to do. If you want to go marry your german shepherd go for it...as long as you're not a dirty, welfare moochin liberal then that's fine you don't have to go kill yourself like I would like.

Times Roman

Reaction score

The only reason i care is this:

A VERY good female friend of mine is BI, and is currently with another woman. I feel if the relationship were to elevete, then why the fuk not can they not get married?

A VERY good female friend of mine has/had a gay brother that i knew fairly well in highschool. I witnessed first hand the horrors of the shit he had to go through. Now he's dead. I feel real bad because not once did i ever stand up for him, and it was my group that was making his life miserable.

So let me ask this in general. Why is it that the "moral majority" / evangelicals feel that their moral compass is any better than mine or anyone elses? Who the fuk are they to tell ANYONE how to live their life? I feel as long as everyone is consenting, then why the fuk not can't these people get married?

I am not attracted to others of my gender, and yes, it bothers me a bit when I see two dudes making out. Personally, I wish they'd keep it behind bedroom doors. But as long as the straight community makes out in public, this is just something I'm going to have to deal with.

I mean, c'mon mates! How does two dudes together hurt me?

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heavy Deads- Your a funny MF that is some funny shit. I fucking love that movie. Not funny HA HA funny queer. That pretty much sums it up.

Your right guys the radical left has hijacked another issue and were hung up on the details. Like the others said there are bigger fish to fry.

My Girl is a hard working career minded professional. Feminists hate her shes successful and looks good doing it. Its ashame that issues like marrage or womens wages, rights can get hijacked like this. Alot of it is our fault we should ignore stupid shit like this.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Sun Tzu

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles"

-Sun Tzu

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only reason i care is this:

A VERY good female friend of mine is BI, and is currently with another woman. I feel if the relationship were to elevete, then why the fuk not can they not get married?

A VERY good female friend of mine has/had a gay brother that i knew fairly well in highschool. I witnessed first hand the horrors of the shit he had to go through. Now he's dead. I feel real bad because not once did i ever stand up for him, and it was my group that was making his life miserable.

So let me ask this in general. Why is it that the "moral majority" / evangelicals feel that their moral compass is any better than mine or anyone elses? Who the fuk are they to tell ANYONE how to live their life? I feel as long as everyone is consenting, then why the fuk not can't these people get married?

I am not attracted to others of my gender, and yes, it bothers me a bit when I see two dudes making out. Personally, I wish they'd keep it behind bedroom doors. But as long as the straight community makes out in public, this is just something I'm going to have to deal with.

I mean, c'mon mates! How does two dudes together hurt me?

Even the Moral Majority can be put in its place.

I dont know that many religious folks that care either way. Its just the power of a few that push the issue.

When all the make up and parades are over I truely believe that we have no control over who we love.

oldskool954

Reaction score
The problem with gay dudes is that their guys (kinda) and guys are filthy pigs. But we like women so most of the time our thoughts need to stay concealed or between other bros about women . But with 2 gay men it's 2 dirty mofo's with no boundaries it's all fair game they don't have to sensor themselves. That's my opinion y they get out of pocket so often showing off their dirty nasty thoughts and intentions toward other men. and it gets out of hand and ends up spilling over toward str8 men. not to mention them thinkin they can turn str8 men gay. It's funked up and makes me violent.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I have friends that are queers and I could give a fuck. A couple of them are solid motherfuckers that I would call if I was in a jam. My problem is with the flaming motherfuckers that want everyone to tolerate and love and celebrate their lifestyle but if you dont, they show complete intolerance. Fuck that. America is going down the shitter because people wont stand up for what is right. There has to be rules. Some basis of operation. Otherwise its anarchy. America was founded on Christian principals and its a Christian country. Too many people dont like it, including our muslim president. I say get the fuck out then.

Here we go....

Our founding fathers wrote the "rules" (constitution) of our country in such a way that there would be a seperation between those that want your soul and those that want to run the country. So yes, this country was 95% christian when those rules were written. But because of the "seperation doctrine", there are no rules that this ratio cannot change. In fact, there are no rules that say there needs to be ANY christian influence at all.

No one likes change. But change happens despite our wishes. It's called reality. So we can either adapt, or we can die.

America is NOT going down the shitter because people wont stand up for what is right. America is going down the shitter because we have lost control of our technology (why is it the Chinese control the 4g bandwidth?), we have lost control of our manufacturing, and we have lost control over our ability to control our governmental spending in the reality of our current economic environment.

Here we are, 10+ years at war, and now thinking of going to war in Syria. You dont' think that's a problem?

Gays having nothing to do with our current problems. All they are, are scapegoats for the moral majority, much like Jews were scapegoats for Hitler and Nazi Germany.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Even the Moral Majority can be put in its place.

I dont know that many religious folks that care either way. Its just the power of a few that push the issue.

When all the make up and parades are over I truely believe that we have no control over who we love.

And there you have it!

I may not agree with the lifestyle, but damn it man. I will defend it.

I can't stand the sight of two dudes, making out. But I'm not going to say my morals/values are any better than theirs. As long as every one is consenting and not getting hurt.......

Times Roman

Reaction score
The problem with gay dudes is that their guys (kinda) and guys are filthy pigs. But we like women so most of the time our thoughts need to stay concealed or between other bros about women . But with 2 gay men it's 2 dirty mofo's with no boundaries it's all fair game they don't have to sensor themselves. That's my opinion y they get out of pocket so often showing off their dirty nasty thoughts and intentions toward other men. and it gets out of hand and ends up spilling over toward str8 men. not to mention them thinkin they can turn str8 men gay. It's funked up and makes me violent.

Mate,
All Im going to say is you are over thinking this thing.
Once you stop visualizing what's going on in the bedroom, and start seeing them for real people, then maybe your opinion will change.

I mean, after all, if you start visualizing what goes on between the sex lives of 80 year olds, I'm sure you would think that is nasty too, with all that flabby shit bouncing around, and all them damn wrinkles (sorry, got carried away), so we should crucify old people for wanting to have a sex life?

My point is this.

You are no fukking better than anyone else (and neither am i - sorry i didn't add this earlier). So it's probably not a good idea to go around judging others lifestyles.

not picking on you, just pointing a few things out.

REspect
---Roman

New Threads