Would you mess with a woman who is in an open marriage?

Would you mess with a woman who is in an open marriage?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • I already have

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

crido887

Reaction score
Who cares if she’s married when u fuck her. I’m sure I banged plenty of girls that said their single and weren’t
It's ok if they cheat though. When it's consensual all Around, apparently it's frowned upon

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Which brings in the most important question. When DPing which hole do you choose🤔

Maybe I should start a new poll??

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Which brings in the most important question. When DPing which hole do you choose🤔

Maybe I should start a new poll??
I could never even try a DP with a bro man. I done felt my dick through and asshole with my own finger. Aint nobody gonna be Pee pee bumping while i trying to enjoy myself. We can swap ends though, im fine with that lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I could never even try a DP with a bro man. I done felt my dick through and asshole with my own finger. Aint nobody gonna be Pee pee bumping while i trying to enjoy myself. We can swap ends though, im fine with that lol
not my thing but if i was forced i would go with the ass so i dont have two fuckers breathing down on me

Last edited:

Kraken

Reaction score
Actually meet the husband and verify he is okay with it. And of course, if you have a girl, don't cheat on her.

Sounds like a slutty whore.

No thanks. I’d rather not get syphilis and gonorrhea

After nearly 7 years of swinging, STDs were never a problem. I didn't get one, the (now ex) wife didn't get one. Be careful and selective.

crido887

Reaction score
Actually meet the husband and verify he is okay with it. And of course, if you have a girl, don't cheat on her.

After nearly 7 years of swinging, STDs were never a problem. I didn't get one, the (now ex) wife didn't get one. Be careful and selective.
I don't get it.

I have banged over 150 women.

Probably atleast 15 raw.

Never had anything. I test every 2 months.

Meanwhile my friend wears a condom with everyone and thinks he got an STD