high estro!

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im really starting to feel your letting this shit get in your head . make your mind up that you will eat , rest , train and grow this cycle and unless you get dangerous high blood pressure and REAL gyno then don't even worry about anything else including that damn blood test.
you guys have let the internet get in your head , we cycled for DECADES before there was even a AI available , no aromasin , letro , or arimidex and few if any had access to nolva and we made it just fine , caber and prami came along even later on than that and we had used deca and tren for decades as well.i guess if we had had the internet and blood test to tell us how bad we felt we would have known but we thought we felt great and thank goodness we didn't have the internet back then or we would have all developed gyno

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmao........

its true , im on staff at multiple boards and on at least a monthly basis I get a pm or email from a member who tells me had his 1st injection that morning and has SEVERE gyno by that afternoon . that sounds like a dumbass joke bit its the absolute truth. The whole blood test thing drive me freaking insane , a guy can lean out , gain 15 pounds and lift like a beast but if some piece of shit blood test comes back whacked out he thinks he has bunk gear or some shit.

KISS keep it simple , EAT / TRAIN / REST and unless some MAJOR shit happens screw the rest.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im really starting to feel your letting this shit get in your head . make your mind up that you will eat , rest , train and grow this cycle and unless you get dangerous high blood pressure and REAL gyno then don't even worry about anything else including that damn blood test.
you guys have let the internet get in your head , we cycled for DECADES before there was even a AI available , no aromasin , letro , or arimidex and few if any had access to nolva and we made it just fine , caber and prami came along even later on than that and we had used deca and tren for decades as well.i guess if we had had the internet and blood test to tell us how bad we felt we would have known but we thought we felt great and thank goodness we didn't have the internet back then or we would have all developed gyno

Yeah but don't you have bitch tits :D

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking shit, I'm glad that hell is over. I haven't had any more blood tests done yet but, I feel much better now. My estro must be coming down, I don't know maybe some people react different to high estro but, I believe there's truth in that after I saw the blood test is when I started getting really lethargic all the time and I ended up skipping meals and what-not had no apetite at all, didn't even feel hungry. Before I saw the blood test and the high estro, I was just going along my daily life like everything's the same then I saw the blood test and I guess it messed with mentally.

I know I shouldn't be switching AI's but, that day I had remembered that I had some scripted anastrozle left, I've been taking 1mg a day. I can finally say that today I think the estro must be coming down, since I don't feel like laying in bed. That's all I would do, after the gym, go right into bed and want to nap, went to work, would nap there, come home from work, right to bed. Didn't feel like going online, or watching tv, eating, nothing just wanted to sleep. Fucking sucked! So, glad though that I know now it's not the NPP, I started to wonder if I'm not a good responder to it but, I can tell from today that it's not. It's after midnight and I'm having my last meal as I type this, good to be back!

New Threads