tren with high or low test?

Reaction score
right now im running tren A with 200mg a week test (my trt). ive heard so many different stories on this high vs low test with tren i dont know what to believe. a popular one is test and tren fight for the same receptors. or that side effects of tren are so much worse with higher test. can i get some peoples ideas and experiences with this? will the higher test say 500-600mg per week with tren really give better results?

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
I need the test at 3/4 the tren and my sides are almost none at all. I sweat a little but that's it. Oh, and very crazy and vivid dreams.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
right now im running tren A with 200mg a week test (my trt). ive heard so many different stories on this high vs low test with tren i dont know what to believe. a popular one is test and tren fight for the same receptors. or that side effects of tren are so much worse with higher test. can i get some peoples ideas and experiences with this? will the higher test say 500-600mg per week with tren really give better results?

I cant speak on experience cuz I havnt tried tren yet but just to add my 2cents I would say u have to try and c what works for u, if ur getting results with tren a being higher and the sides r very low then theres no need to push harder .

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've run both ways (Test > Tren and Tren > Test).

IME, Tren > Test yielded much the same results with less gear and fewer sides (eg. less severe sweats, less insomnia, less high BP). I'm presently rapping-up a blast with 450 Mg Tren / 200 Mg Test and am very please with the results both in terms of strength and sides. This will likely become my go-to 'On Cycle' regiment going forward.

As was mentioned, everyone reacts differently. Have to see how your body responds.

Peace.

- Savage

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok look, at the start of my cycle I started tren@700 and test@400, did that for a about 6 weeks.
Then I switched it up, I up my test@800 and lower my tren@400 and I like high test/low tren better. The only sides I get is a great night sleep, crazy gains and I'm horny all the time, that's for both high tren/low test and high test/low tren. I've only gotten tren cough like 2 times btw.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok look, at the start of my cycle I started tren@700 and test@400, did that for a about 6 weeks.
Then I switched it up, I up my test@800 and lower my tren@400 and I like high test/low tren better. The only sides I get is a great night sleep, crazy gains and I'm horny all the time, that's for both high tren/low test and high test/low tren. I've only gotten tren cough like 2 times btw.

Impressive. What else are you running? Are you out in the heat alot this summer?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm currently on test, tren, winny. I'm a little sweaty here and there not too bad, forgot to mention on high tren/low test, I did had a foggy brain.