Frustrated!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that is being a fucking retard. He works offshore with me and said he is going to run sust and whinny. Here comes the fucked up part. He doesn't want to travel with it so he is going to run 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off to coincide with his work schedule. Tried explaining why this wasn't a great idea but says he has "buddies" that do 3 on and 3 off all the time and they're swole. Plus he is doing this to cut and says he isn't changing his fucked up diet.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing you cant do really maybe a punch to the nuts? Not sure if getting him on a longer ester (Cyp or Undecanoate) will help but maybe better than sust.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U did ur best as a friend to give solid advice creek, let him b.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His body,his life, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
one word comes to mind......................."dumbass"

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know creek, it is what it is. So many people have and will fuck up there system because they follow the said "advice of their buddies" If he actually took the time to sit down and do a little personal research, he would understand. You did your best.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Skip the sust. He should just run Test U and shoot every other week.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You told him. You're straight with it. He'll do what he will. Shame that a Mate won't take advice from someone more experienced as opposed to his co-workers behaving badly.

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've heard about guys doing these type of cycles. Obviously not anyone that is a hardcore BB. This was something Bill Roberts toted a while back, short bursts 2wk on 4wk off, it got some attention and notoriety. Guys keep on trying it. He even posted some case studies.

IDK, I wouldn't do it. Also, find it hard to believe it would be that effective.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well here is an update. I guess the guy was thinking really hard about it and started asking more questions last night. Told him that if he wanted to do his cycle like that that he needed a long ester like undeconate. Told him to get with me sometime this week and we'd sign him up on here and he could learn a lot. Also told him to wait a little while and do his research first. Seems like he came around and it may work out

New Threads