Anavr 25 by Russia Pharma

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Dude, lots of us post progress pics. You don't have to be show ready to show progress and be a real person. Im not sure the reason for the log. You aren't giving weights, reps, sets. You say leg day, good sleep, rest tomorrow. We all want to see progress and support you, but your not helping yourself. We want to see how this anavar mimic'er really works.

Haha! It’s killin you guys isn’t it. This is for me to journal myself. You telling me I’m not helping myself is like you telling somebody where to sh*t. Again, this is for me. Nobody has to comment on this thread. And I’m not here for ‘that-a-boys’ from nobody on here. You worrying about what I post and when sounds a little weird. Im not a keyboard cowboy. If only you knew WHO I AM. LOL

I’m seeing progress. One more time - this is for me to be able to look back at my journaling, and constantly improve, see where I’ve fallen etc. When I’m ready to show a picture, I will. I appreciate you trying to ‘support’ me, at the same time use ‘not helping yourself’ in the same sentence.....:-/

Excuse me while I go take a dump now.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha! It’s killin you guys isn’t it. This is for me to journal myself. You telling me I’m not helping myself is like you telling somebody where to sh*t. Again, this is for me. Nobody has to comment on this thread. And I’m not here for ‘that-a-boys’ from nobody on here. You worrying about what I post and when sounds a little weird. Im not a keyboard cowboy. If only you knew WHO I AM. LOL

I’m seeing progress. One more time - this is for me to be able to look back at my journaling, and constantly improve, see where I’ve fallen etc. When I’m ready to show a picture, I will. I appreciate you trying to ‘support’ me, at the same time use ‘not helping yourself’ in the same sentence.....:-/

Hope you had a good dump!

herrsauce

Reaction score
today was off-day. Tomorrow will be legs.

I completed 4 weeks, or about a little less. I’m going to take April as rest and to reset. Then start back a mass gainer that mimics Tren beginning in May.

Mass gainer that mimics Tren..... I am convinced that this guy is effectively trolling us. Or perhaps I give the kid too much credit.

Going with troll job.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Great chest day while triceps and abs hit too. Will need to increase my food intake prior to workout. Didn’t have the same push as previous day. Lower energy.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score

Tomorrow - run 2 miles.
Calfs and light biceps

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Broke down and bought me some Anavr 25. Throwing all my aas out. This stuff is the freakin sh&t. You guys are missing out.

Please start a log. Better yet, keep it in this thread. It would be amazing to witness anavr 25’s power in one location.

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Broke down and bought me some Anavr 25. Throwing all my aas out. This stuff is the freakin sh&t. You guys are missing out.

Be sure to get that tren-like mass gainer too! You can't grow without it

herrsauce

Reaction score
Still pending update on the dump situation...

Don't hold your breath. I read an abstract on PubMed that Anavr25 is so anabolic that the actual intestinal lumen becomes occluded from gastric hypertrophy resulting in constipation.
Basically being full of shit.

New Threads