Any experience with GoodLyfe

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Placed my second order with him this past week. Got tren e and test e first time around and they were both solid, can tell because the tren had me shedding like 50 hairs in the shower lol. But I get hesitant with so many people talking up a source, feel like thats when the source gets too comfortable and the quality drops off significantly.
Ball hairs?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Weird.. tren makes my hair grow like crazy, not fall out.

Reaction score
Goodlyfe seems pretty good to me. Placed an order a few weeks ago. He sent me Test E instead of Test C by accident, didn't really care to be honest. However, the test E gave me some of the worst pip I ever had. Talked to him about it and reshipped me Test C since that was what I originally ordered. His shipping is damn quick too. You can choose from CSO and MCT oils.

Reaction score
However, the test E gave me some of the worst pip I ever had.
Was the MCT causing pip, and first time using it?

All these different carriers are new to me and not sure how I'll respond. I've never had an issue with test e pip pharma grade in the past. I don't mind a little tightness/pip for a few days, but when it effects being able to work a muscle, that'd be a game changer.

Reaction score
how do you get a hold of him to place an order
Pump the brakes man. You saw a couple anecdotal reports here and that’s all it takes for you to decide and order.

Go over to Meso. Read the thread. Look for HPLC testing and make an informed decision. That’s how you should approach any decision doing this. Nobody is going to have your best interests in mind more than YOU.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Pump the brakes man. You saw a couple anecdotal reports here and that’s all it takes for you to decide and order.

Go over to Meso. Read the thread. Look for HPLC testing and make an informed decision. That’s how you should approach any decision doing this. Nobody is going to have your best interests in mind more than YOU.
Yea I said this above but nobody cares a one what I have to say

Reaction score
Just placed another order... I like his stuff that much. The Anavar is very much on point.
My search for oils is over. I'm sticking with them.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I use their GH now. 4iu 5 on, 2 off.
Can't speak to the quality or potency since this is the only GH I've used, never tried any pharma.
But their communication and TA was very fast.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I use their GH now. 4iu 5 on, 2 off.
Can't speak to the quality or potency since this is the only GH I've used, never tried any pharma.
But their communication and TA was very fast.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
His gh is spot on

Reaction score
Goodlyfe seems pretty good to me. Placed an order a few weeks ago. He sent me Test E instead of Test C by accident, didn't really care to be honest. However, the test E gave me some of the worst pip I ever had. Talked to him about it and reshipped me Test C since that was what I originally ordered. His shipping is damn quick too. You can choose from CSO and MCT oils.
How did the test C work out for you? No pip?