Any experience with GoodLyfe

Reaction score
Gushing over him?
By leaving positive comments?
That's gushing?
Thought I was helping.. I see I wasn't. Sensitive bunch here.
Wow.. And I'm fag?
No biggie.
Sensitive? You’re the one having the meltdown.

Nobody gives a fuck if you SAY his anavar is “on point”. Just like nobody would give a fuck if I said that. We’re all just words on a screen.

So fucking calm down.

Signsin1

Reaction score
Sensitive? You’re the one having the meltdown.

Nobody gives a fuck if you SAY his anavar is “on point”. Just like nobody would give a fuck if I said that. We’re all just words on a screen.

So fucking calm down.
Actually, if you said it was "on point", we would believe it.

That nut-hugger saying it...not so much

I think most people here with half a brain cell can tell youre not full of shit.

People should still do their own research and testing though

Reaction score
I feel lucky this is the first source I've ever used outside of the trt clinic that got me on this journey.

I did get pip with his MCT and CSO test E but it's manageable. I will report back when I try his cyp in a few days. I have seen some people state that it's a UGL test E problem and not unique to Goodlyfe.

I saw someone say meso sucks. Is this the preferred forum? Kinda confused, I registered on meso, sst, and here to do research.

Actually, if you said it was "on point", we would believe it.

That nut-hugger saying it...not so much

I think most people here with half a brain cell can tell youre not full of shit.

People should still do their own research and testing though
Seems like ur hugging his nuts pretty tight there.
And who the fuck is HE anyway?
Wait... On second thought.. I really couldn't possibly care less.
.. about him.. or the rubbish on this board.

Gay uncle Kil signing off

Reaction score

oh but wait…. We need you here. You’ve contributed so much invaluable information.

Another fucking sensitive meltdown. How do people function in daily lives without throwing tantrums every 10 minutes.

Boohoo. No more @kilsong 🤷‍♂️

Signsin1

Reaction score

If you didnt care, then why reply?

Reaction score
Finally got around to trying his Test C.
No pip and it didn't knot me up like the E did Sub-q.
Going to probably just give the E to a friend lol.

Reaction score
LOL, Yeah.
What a great guy you are. Give the PIP gear to a friend. Who needs enemies when they have friends like you?
Guilty lol, in all fairness, it would be free and come with a warning to not sub-q it tho. Didn't get PIP with IM. :)

Reaction score
Trying to find a new source, came across GoodLyfe on meso (ik ik meso sucks, I still find some value in going over there though). They have a lot of good testing and seems like they could be reliable, but figured Id ask over here cause I trust you guys more. Anyone had experience or have anything to say about GoodLyfes products? Thanks guys
Yes fast shipping and delivery highly recommend

Reaction score
I have mostly good things to say, his TA is super fast pricing is good products are good. I was one of the unlucky who had vials with tiny bits of rubber stopper floatjng in them. He replaced my entire order free. Does things the right way as best he can. I like him, but also never assume anything. There have been issues in the past and yes he has corrected them. All in all the best US domestic that I am aware of.
Hey man finding it hard to figure out how to place a order how did you do it
Yes fast shipping and delivery highly recommend
Having a hard time figuring out how to get in contact with him any advice

TiredandHot

Reaction score

Having a hard time figuring out how to get in contact with him any advice
Sorry but if you can't find out how to get in touch with him, you shouldn't be using AAS. Like seriously, because he's on a few forums and makes it very clear how to contact him.

Reaction score
For sure I’m do great like everything else in my life…I can’t thank you enough for the massive help you gave me today
Doesn’t the rewarding feeling associated with the strong independent spirit feel great though?!? You can do things all on your own without begging strangers for a spoon feed!

🫵YOU🫵 need to figure out who to order from on your own. You can’t trust anonymous strangers on the internet. We’re all just words on the screen. Some can be friends and some are only interested in separating you from your bitcoin.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Doesn’t the rewarding feeling associated with the strong independent spirit feel great though?!? You can do things all on your own without begging strangers for a spoon feed!

🫵YOU🫵 need to figure out who to order from on your own. You can’t trust anonymous strangers on the internet. We’re all just words on the screen. Some can be friends and some are only interested in separating you from your bitcoin.

Next he will be begging us to show him how to buy bitcoins.
First of all you do not greet your peers with "hey man" second how I placed an order is really none of your business. Stop looking for other people to think and find knowledge for you, that's not how this community functions. We share input, meaning our own experiences and knowledge (which we created from our own efforts) is our input and from there we can draw from the input of others. Go take your spoon someplace else, maybe meso will fill it. Heck they may even help you chew who knows.