Any experience with Hulk Labs??

Reaction score
Most of sciroxx products are garbage bought some dbol, anadrol, tbol got very little under dosed if anything.. I now use a guy that's domestic pharma grade best move ever he's small but I'd rather pay $10 an amp of galenika and know it the real deal IMO you spending $100 for 10cc pharma gear then spend 50-70 on ugl garbage... Even if you have to use a good international source I've learned thousands of dollars later most of these ugls are not worth it you end up spending double in the end.

I agree, Sci isn't what he use to be. That's why I keep shopping for a better ugl. Your lucky if you have a friend with phram grade.

Reaction score
Well my guy isn't exclusive he has an opening or two ;)

Reaction score
Everybody has a guy. The prob is who to trust. I'm not new and not bout to send money town email cause you said its gtg. I need a lot more then that my friend.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Unfortunately the dot coms and the internet in general are the only place for a lot of people to get gear. Myself included. Where I live is dry as hell and has been for quite a while now, so there aren't many options for people like some of us. I tried a dot com a couple of months ago...pretty much bunk. Got some cramps from the var but not much else. I've pretty much given up and at my age it seems a little ridiculous for me to approach I guy at the gym and inquire as to how he gets his gear. I don't trust the internet either but what else can i do. It's try and hope its decent gear or just stay natty. Not much of a choice.
We are in the same boat. My source is gone. Left me high and dry about 8 months ago

Reaction score
Good sources come and go loyalty and integrity is the key to good business ethics.

Reaction score
i used to use hulk labs i loved their gear a year ago, after multiple domain names hulkbody started going down fast. Banner (name of the owner) was booted brom eroids due to some accusation that he was creating accounts to rate opposing competition gear as bad. and then hes gear started taking longer to arrive. the final straw was a full batch of his hulkblend came crashed like beyond repair. after i decided to look for other labs but the gear was good while it lasted. the pip was border line unberable tho on the blends tho.

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pain in vial, hope they went bust

Reaction score
So since this is my first post I assume this is the part where I am the sketchy guy and say I am using hulk gear right now and it is amazing...... Lol honestly I have never used that lab I just couldn't resist wasting a good first post joke. Yeah I wouldn't trust that lab.