Anybody else feel they look like shit in real life, vs on paper?

Reaction score
Is that a lightbulb around your neck in your avatar? And is that a girdle for a shirt? Your picture is blowing my mind.
drains comin through chest and out armpits. compression vest with foam pads. I just got my tits cut out

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
I have a hard time even wearing a tank in the gym or public. Yesterday at the gym I was so fkin pumped and wanted to get down to a tank but felt like a douche bag. Idk how some people with back titties can like, just go in a Subway and order a sub sandwich like that. I have confidence issue’s apparently
That's crazy. Just don't wear one of those dude tank tops that look like upper body thongs and you wouldn't be a douche at all.

Ok, I tried to look up a picture to show you what I mean and I found some very creepy pictures hahhaha

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
That's crazy. Just don't wear one of those dude tank tops that look like upper body thongs and you wouldn't be a douche at all.

Ok, I tried to look up a picture to show you what I mean and I found some very creepy pictures hahhaha
It’s usually more situational right now at the gym.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
My disconnect is mirror vs photos.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
@MichaelBond I mean this is a good way but I don't ever want to be alone with you any room. I have a feeling I would be psychologically analysed.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find a huge difference between the mirror and camera lens. I'm usually pretty happy with how I look in the mirror, then I take a pic, and it looks like shit. 🤯
Camera does some weird shit to some people. I got a friend who is an absolute monster, lean, veiny, and jacked as fuck. Yet if you saw a pic of him, he looks just ok. Cameras seem to effect some peoples appearance more than others.

New Threads