Anybody seen this gear before?

Reaction score
Called "Silverback Compounds". Got it from a friend of a friend who dealt it to me. Haven't lab tested it, but I've put on several pounds of muscle on it using it for about 3 weeks almost a month now, so I do believe there are hormones present. Went from like 182 to 192-193 pounds. It gives me awful post injection pain though, like sore for several days, and I usually can't train my glutes or do squats. Has anybody seen this or used this stuff before, and if so, is it bunk or shitty gear? No crystallization or floaters though, slightly tinted oil. I've been doing 1 cc twice a week so 2 cc's in the ventro-gluteal area per week, which rounds out to about 500 mg a week. Have done about 3 pins in left glute and 2 in the right glute. My injection process is really good.

IMG_6422.JPGIMG_6423.JPGIMG_6424.JPG
(EDIT: Top is taped shut so the vial cap doesn't fall off)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, we've seen it.

Put it in the SEARCH icon, see what shows up.

Reaction score
Yeah, we've seen it.

Put it in the SEARCH icon, see what shows up.
Did search up “silverback compounds”, found a same name gear distributor but they did not have the same label whatsoever they had promoted as this specific one. Couldn’t find much else on it.

Reaction score
I would be skeptical of this knock off brand. Especially if the vial topper is taped on. How close of a friend is this?

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I would be skeptical of this knock off brand. Especially if the vial topper is taped on. How close of a friend is this?

I had taped the vial on myself, it was an already attached plastic cap that I pulled off. Close friend, guy I trust.

Reaction score
Someone is using our brand. The labels aren't even close to ours.

Could be coincidental. Either way, it hurts like a motherfucker every single pin. I do believe that it’s test though, it has worked and I feel more awake throughout most of the day.

Reaction score
Chances are it's bs. If someone is using another labels branding. That's crazy.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
That’s pretty shitty because someone is going to look up the lab and think it’s good because of the all the feed back and hplc reports done by the real silverback compounds

Reaction score
Can't really go off what you feel. Only way to know is to have it tested.

Reaction score
That’s pretty shitty because someone is going to look up the lab and think it’s good because of the all the feed back and hplc reports done by the real silverback compounds
Yeah dude. Thats ridiculous. But anyone can see our pictures and know this stuff is bunk.

Reaction score
That vial obviously doesn’t contain the gay. No purple on the labels or the flip tops. Everyone knows “straight” gear hurts. Reach for the gay and discover the difference.

Speaking of which, @KingOfAllGorillas are you planning a big special for June? Pride month and all.
Every month is pride month for us.

New Threads