basic log - Rips, Hyges, GHRP 2, IGF

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
slin will come in a few wks. just getting use to the rips, theres a slight heavy type feeling....tired.

hyges are pretty much side free

i was a sleeping mess on the rips

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to try the seros that just landed on my doorstep this week.....

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well i was outta town for the weekend. So i did 3 or 4IU on thur nite and than 4iu on sunday. Missed fri/sat.

body comp is begining to change. just looking a bit harder in the mirror despite the rip's water gain.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
started the GHRP 2. man i forgot what that shit was like.

7-8min post pin, you get light headed, dizzy, almost fucked up...kinda. Than you sweat, and i mean sweat. I got out of the shower and just had basket ball shorts on, i was wet.

than the feeding frenzy starts. i ate 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice, 1 small container of blueberries, 1.5 chicken breasts ( prolly 18 oz of meat), handful stawberries, 10 oz milk, 1/2 packet plain oatmeal.

LR3 will start next monday

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
slin will be on the way in a day or so. Really wana run the slin/LR3/GHRP together. post inj eating will to be limited. My stomach hurt from all the shit i ate last night after the GHRP

Get Some

Reaction score
Didn't read the whole thing because I'm lazy as fuck right now... But make sure you are utilizing the IGF in bilateral injections. It's not 100% necessary but I can tell you from experience its better that way. On the flip side, if you have an asymmetrical chest or other body part, shoot the lagging side only... No joke you'll probably catch it up in 2-4 weeks depending on the discrepancy. Don't listen to people who say igf doesn't act locally. Tell them to research satellite receptors and while they're at it tell them to talk to me. I've got PowerPoint slides on this shit that will blow their mind, just like this....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbMvlPc_7U

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didn't read the whole thing because I'm lazy as fuck right now... But make sure you are utilizing the IGF in bilateral injections. It's not 100% necessary but I can tell you from experience its better that way. On the flip side, if you have an asymmetrical chest or other body part, shoot the lagging side only... No joke you'll probably catch it up in 2-4 weeks depending on the discrepancy. Don't listen to people who say igf doesn't act locally. Tell them to research satellite receptors and while they're at it tell them to talk to me. I've got PowerPoint slides on this shit that will blow their mind, just like this....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbMvlPc_7U

will do boss. thx

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone wana help on a dosing schedule on the slin/LR3/GH....????

like what to eat and when? ive researched the piss out of slin and plan to use it post WO, eat, than hit the LR3, eat, and than the GH 1hr pre bed. with the GHRP 2 coming in 10min before the GH.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone wana help on a dosing schedule on the slin/LR3/GH....????

like what to eat and when? ive researched the piss out of slin and plan to use it post WO, eat, than hit the LR3, eat, and than the GH 1hr pre bed. with the GHRP 2 coming in 10min before the GH.

Interested in this as well

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GR thanks for creating this log. Like many I am following it closely.

Have you considered running your oils (test/tren/ect) with slin & hgh only?

The only reason I ask is that its your 1st slin cycle and with GHRP 2 & LR3 it seems like a lot of moving pieces.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well due to the fact i will be eating a steady stream of carbs adding in the GHRP 2 will be tough.

Looks like it will be - GH/Slin/LR3

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
alright.... well I have a few plans on how I am exactly going to use it. First just post WO, than after a while exp with it I am going to do pre/post WO.

right now I am pretty much using the ghrp2 about 15 min before the GH. 2x a day. I try to shoot for the time I take a piss about 2-3hr before I get up for work. around 430am and mid day/pre WO.

taking the dose in the middle of the night, well closer to when you wake up helps with the low amount of natty gh produced 1st thing am.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hit the slin for the 1st time post WO last night. 4iu. Before it i did the GHRP 2, and then between meals about 1.5 hr post slin i did 2iu rips.

I went heavy on the carbs to ensure things went well.

seeing some basic sides from the rips. have been at 5 on, 2 off roughly, (travel family cottage on a lake most wk ends) @ 2.5 iu. Using GHRP 2 @ 120-140mcg 2x 5on, 2off too.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GR thanks for creating this log. Like many I am following it closely.

Have you considered running your oils (test/tren/ect) with slin & hgh only?

The only reason I ask is that its your 1st slin cycle and with GHRP 2 & LR3 it seems like a lot of moving pieces.

when i go back on i am going to try and rid some teen gyno. Ralox/mast/stane/caber - will all be ran alongside 400mg of tes E.

Once the GHRP 2 is gone, a few 4wks on, 4 off of the slin, and LR3 is gone i am going to than start up the oils. hopefully will still be able to stay on rips.

And i am not using the GH/Slin/LR3/GHRP2 all together. One will always be left out, and ive messed around with peptides for yrs so its really not that much to stay on top of and layout daliy dosing protocol's

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well due to the fact i will be eating a steady stream of carbs adding in the GHRP 2 will be tough.

Looks like it will be - GH/Slin/LR3

What type of slin are you planning on using? And how many days a week are you going to try it?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
humalog

3-5 days a wk. work is busy now

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good info in this thread, subscribed. I'm familiar with gh but not on everything else. Thanks for posting this up GR.

spinyvegeta

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Subscribed. I'm very green when it comes to peptides. Everything else I have decent knowledge it.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
out of 1 vial of GHRP 2. still get the odd feeling...dizzy, sweating/racing heart beat, hot as hell, than hungry as hell, than ready for a nap post inj

its hard to use when you got shit to do, or if im going to have to drive somewhere.....

But its helping, did it before slin a few times and its great. makes eating a lot of carbs no problem. The LR3 will start this wk.

New Threads