Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great log, stay safe Mate!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
busted open a vial of hyges instead of rips. IDK if im really getting the rip sides but whatever im seeing its mild. Little more tired and hungry than normal. Also get sugar/salt attacks at night.

I will literllay kill for a few sugar cookies and a handful of those flat pretzel crackers. But when on slin i can avoid anything bad for 4.5 hrs post and im using log & IM so its the fastest in & out in terms of how i use it and the types of slin available.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
back on rips, also GHRP 2. will open a LR3 tomorrow and will still be using the slin 2-4x a wk.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long have you been on slin GR...and what do you notice most with it....?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long have you been on slin GR...and what do you notice most with it....?

not long. only used it maybe 6 times. with how fast it is i need a steady stream of cals/carbs for 2.5 hrs post. than another small serving at 3.5hrs post.

I am not really seeing sides from the rips, the only thing im getting is a good amount of bloat. i bet ive put on 6-8lbs in water.

I eat lots of pro but id say im a slack compared to some here. If i could get a better handle on my sodium intake i think i could lose half the water but that has yet to happen so far.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The rips have put 7lbs of water on me in 5 wks. With the slin my sugar intake is real high at certain times.

I have to admit I'm at fault. But it's hard cuz I get cravings for bad stuff, regardless if I was better I would be leaner. Also tired as hell, all day, everyday. Even after sleeping ten hours I'm still tired.

With Hyges I wasn't bloated at all, and there were no cravings. When I would cheat or eat poorly back than it didn't matter. No fat gain no water, nothing.

Still at 2/3 IU 5 on, 2 off and ghrp2 2x ed. Slin 8-10iu 3x a wk,

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i went through a vial of hyges in 4 days and took 2 days off rips....just GHRP 2. lost 6.5lb

I could do a lot better on my salt/sugar intake but wow, rips love the water.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i went through a vial of hyges in 4 days and took 2 days off rips....just GHRP 2. lost 6.5lb

I could do a lot better on my salt/sugar intake but wow, rips love the water.

Curious. My diet and sodium intake are very strict, bit I am wondering if I, too, am holding some Rip water. I'm considering a switch! Cause if I am holding water....I'm gonna look nasty shredded without it :).

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Curious. My diet and sodium intake are very strict, bit I am wondering if I, too, am holding some Rip water. I'm considering a switch! Cause if I am holding water....I'm gonna look nasty shredded without it :).

take 4-5 days off and see.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
take 4-5 days off and see.

I have myself convinced I will get fat if I ever stop using GH, despite the fact that I am a dieting machine. I am retarded/insane/have issues lol.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well things have been derailed. I had an engagement party, someone rear ended me, than got sick, than got fiancee sick and im still not better (been sick 13 days). On top of that i detail hi end cars and have had to do 5 of them in the last 6wks or so. (ea car is 15hr labor, easily but i make lots of coin so i cant pass them up) so ive been as busy as ever.

So i have not made it to the gym as much as id like to. One thing ive been feeling/noticed, i am getting pain (not bad, but there) in my arms (bi/tri/forearm), pecs, and calfs when i just flex them, or even at rest. its odd, mild but you notice it alot because its from a few different muscles. i have been on only rips for a while, i think the last 20iu i had of hyges i used up over a month ago.

Ive tried to mix in the hyges to keep rip sides down. I went through 4 kits of hyges over 6 months ago i never had anything like this. Its not DOMS's, i know that feeling quite well. This is different, and has only came on in the last month to 5wks.

Anyone else??

As for the gh cycle per say, the GHRP is worth it to use 15min pre EXO-gh. it gives a good pulse and is worth the 17 bux for 5mg. Right now im down to just 40iu rips and will be doing the LR3, slin, and GHRP2, and whats ever left of the rips. Pretty sure im just going to go down to 1iu ED and then pick up some hyges once im out. I didnt have any sides with them.

so this wk and next =
LR3 - 4x a wk
GHRP 1x ED, pre 1iu rips
slin - 3-4x ED, once i get home from the gym, 7iu.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone have muscle pain, mild??

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why continue to use rips if you are noticing a bunch of bad sides you did not get while running hyges?

If hyges didn't have that hit or miss quality issue then I think they would certainly be more popular then rips.

The sleep thing, being one of the walking dead... I personally would not be able to deal with.
Else I would be running GH now.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why continue to use rips if you are noticing a bunch of bad sides you did not get while running hyges?

If hyges didn't have that hit or miss quality issue then I think they would certainly be more popular then rips.

The sleep thing, being one of the walking dead... I personally would not be able to deal with.
Else I would be running GH now.

from what i see rips are more potent. and at similar prices, ill be buying rips in the future.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like my post at the beginning of your thread I been on T4 for I think 2-3 months already and the lethargic feeling that I had almost went away. I been on Rips for over a year and it got to the point that I couldn't do anything cause I was always very tired, I told my Doc about this and he did blood work and my thyroid came back that it was low, so he put me on synthroid, I'm using 50 mcg of Pharma grade and it changed my life, I'm still using Rips at 4 ius 5 days on and 2 off.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have some pharm t4 on the way. and 2 kits of keifi's.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So i have not made it to the gym as much as id like to. One thing ive been feeling/noticed, i am getting pain (not bad, but there) in my arms (bi/tri/forearm), pecs, and calfs when i just flex them, or even at rest. its odd, mild but you notice it alot because its from a few different muscles.

anyone...???

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well now on Keifi's. no GHRP 2. LR3 2 days a wk @ 150mcg bi lat. No slin as my schedule is all over the place. slin will come back soon.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anyone have muscle pain, mild??

Yes, very very mild - like the feeling you get from straining something. Across my upper back and deep into shoulders - like a needle. I would have thought being on GH i would recover faster from workouts, but that does not seem to be the case. Also, i get nagging lower back pain for squats, deads and bent over rows and i was hoping GH would help with that - but no such luck.

Still, its working very nicely with the test and deca to help me slowly put on weight.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, very very mild - like the feeling you get from straining something. Across my upper back and deep into shoulders - like a needle. I would have thought being on GH i would recover faster from workouts, but that does not seem to be the case. Also, i get nagging lower back pain for squats, deads and bent over rows and i was hoping GH would help with that - but no such luck.

Still, its working very nicely with the test and deca to help me slowly put on weight.

its odd.....not like DOMS, not like an injury... has to be the GH.

glad im not the only one

New Threads