Reaction score
The Heat are gunna win tonight 122-115.

Jimmy Butler will score 44 points.

#BookIt

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Time for some off-season talk.

Who's taking their talents to South Beach?

Where will Kyrie Irving go?

What will Ja Morant do this summer?

Reaction score

Not even gonna discuss how awesome the game was? That was a good one last night. Especially toward the end when the refs let them play and stopped calling all the bullshit flops. Basketball is so much better when it’s physical.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Not even gonna discuss how awesome the game was? That was a good one last night. Especially toward the end when the refs let them play and stopped calling all the bullshit flops. Basketball is so much better when it’s physical.

Yeah, I was mostly joking there haha.

I enjoyed last night's game quite a bit for the same reasons you did. Physical game with a lower score. I love when the refs aren't constantly getting involved.

It also felt like Jokic permanently cemented himself as a great player with that crowning achievement.

Do you think Denver winning with size and physicality can help move the game away from the overemphasis small ball 3 point shooting?

Reaction score

I enjoyed last night's game quite a bit for the same reasons you did. Physical game with a lower score. I love when the refs aren't constantly getting involved.

It also felt like Jokic permanently cemented himself as a great player with that crowning achievement.

Do you think Denver winning with size and physicality can help move the game away from the overemphasis small ball 3 point shooting?
God I certainly hope so. Golden State wrote that script and it was duplicated by the Celtics and the Heat. Those two teams weren’t as effective when shots weren’t falling.

Unfortunately, I think we’ll see less competition during the regular season. Playoff placement doesn’t matter so much so there’s no benefit to finishing first or second during the season.

Reaction score
That was a bullshit no call on Butler on the 3 point shot. The league wanted another game. Denver didn’t collapse. It was a great finish for sure.

Reaction score

Kyrie is going home to his daddy.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

No, sir. Biggs shoot the 3 at a high % these days. Its not possible to move away from the 3 dominating. All the math shows that its the only way to win in the NBA. If the 3 point shot is in play its how the game will be won. It just makes mathematical sense to shoot the 3 ball.

Not sure Jokic needed the Championship to cement his legacy. 2 MVP trophies did that. It will just add to things. I don't think he could've been kept from a ring for long anyway. He is that great, imo.

Reaction score
I want to see Embiid vs Jokic in the Finals next year. Or I’ll take the Greek vs Jokic. I’m not even attempting to spell his name.

Reaction score
No, sir. Biggs shoot the 3 at a high % these days. Its not possible to move away from the 3 dominating. All the math shows that its the only way to win in the NBA. If the 3 point shot is in play its how the game will be won. It just makes mathematical sense to shoot the 3 ball.

Not sure Jokic needed the Championship to cement his legacy. 2 MVP trophies did that. It will just add to things. I don't think he could've been kept from a ring for long anyway. He is that great, imo.
A ring helps. Look at Barkley. I’m sure he’d trade individual accolades for a ring.

3’s win for sure but damn it’s ugly when they aren’t falling. Denver can do both. Inside and out which I think or hope is the future.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I hope he's good. Just like I wanted the Booty brothers to be good in the NFL.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
BUILD YOUR TEAM WITH $15

++62.png

Last edited:

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
it sucks I want curry and $10 worth of rebounding.

not lillard, kyrie, lebron, curry, and KAT

New Threads