Blast and Cruise

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know alot of you blast and cruise. I have done 3 cycles in the past and all have been great. All of my cycles I have been cycling off and PCT. I always did so because I wanted kids. I now have 2 boys and my wife has her tubes tied. I was borderline low T at like 315. I am really considering just blast and cruising. I am perfectly fine with pinning the rest of my life and my wife is on board as well. This last cycle has been my best and I feel amazing.

My question is how much test do you guys typically cruise on? I was thinking in between 100mg-200mg/week on Cyp. The most test I took was 600mg which was this past cycle. I know the rule of thumb is time on and time off for PCT so I would follow the same with the cruise. Also will still follow the same for bloods before, during, and after for the blast and a few labs during cruise to make sure my body is healthy.

Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know alot of you blast and cruise. I have done 3 cycles in the past and all have been great. All of my cycles I have been cycling off and PCT. I always did so because I wanted kids. I now have 2 boys and my wife has her tubes tied. I was borderline low T at like 315. I am really considering just blast and cruising. I am perfectly fine with pinning the rest of my life and my wife is on board as well. This last cycle has been my best and I feel amazing.

My question is how much test do you guys typically cruise on? I was thinking in between 100mg-200mg/week on Cyp. The most test I took was 600mg which was this past cycle. I know the rule of thumb is time on and time off for PCT so I would follow the same with the cruise. Also will still follow the same for bloods before, during, and after for the blast and a few labs during cruise to make sure my body is healthy.

Thank you in advance!
100 to 200 mg. Dial it in so your test levels are within the “normal” range. Look around though, there’s not much normal about todays “men”. 🤣

Reaction score
After a cycle I jump back to TRT and run 200mg T.C./wk. That brings me in on the upper end of of the range but I have no issues and feel good.
Awesome thanks for the feedback and glad to hear that! Appreciate everyone's reply. Do you have any issues with E2?

beefnewton

Reaction score
E2 is one of those things that is highly individual. If you don't have symptoms of high E2, it's generally recommended you don't mess with it.. because estrogen is not bad. We need it for a lot of things. What you want is a good ratio of test to estrogen. Simplistically, I look at it from a probability standpoint. Low or high test, as long as the ratio stays the same, then testosterone and estrogen are going to bind at the same probability.

You'll just have to see how you feel on a given dose. Get labs on a regular basis so you can learn what numbers produce what effects for you. It's frustratingly slow to really dial down. Took me a few years. I used to scoff at TRT doses of 200mg a week, but I think something happens over time that makes one actually need that much.. whether that is some kind of resistance/tolerance or just having that many receptors, I have no idea. I had low Test my whole life and could only tolerate stupid low amounts of testosterone starting out. Ten or so years later, and I use 175mg a week (25mg a day of Prop). Keeps my TT in the 800's.

Someone chime in if any of the above needs correction. I may have managed to produce good results with bad info over the years.

Reaction score
E2 is one of those things that is highly individual. If you don't have symptoms of high E2, it's generally recommended you don't mess with it.. because estrogen is not bad. We need it for a lot of things. What you want is a good ratio of test to estrogen. Simplistically, I look at it from a probability standpoint. Low or high test, as long as the ratio stays the same, then testosterone and estrogen are going to bind at the same probability.

You'll just have to see how you feel on a given dose. Get labs on a regular basis so you can learn what numbers produce what effects for you. It's frustratingly slow to really dial down. Took me a few years. I used to scoff at TRT doses of 200mg a week, but I think something happens over time that makes one actually need that much.. whether that is some kind of resistance/tolerance or just having that many receptors, I have no idea. I had low Test my whole life and could only tolerate stupid low amount of testosterone starting out. Ten or so years later, and I use 175mg a week (25mg a day of Prop). Keeps my TT in the 800's.

Someone chime in if any of the above needs correction. I may have managed to produce good results with bad info over the years.
Yes, totally understand from weeks 1-8 I was good with 12.5mg of Aromasin with my pins Mon and Thurs. I started to have symptoms of High E2 so I got bloods tested and sure enough my E2 was definitely high.

Would you continue to take higher does of Aromasin with pins or take it an additional day? Was thinking just 1.5 pills of aromasin with my pins M-Th or just 1 M-W-F? Aromasin dosage is 12.5mg PP.

beefnewton

Reaction score
Yes, totally understand from weeks 1-8 I was good with 12.5mg of Aromasin with my pins Mon and Thurs. I started to have symptoms of High E2 so I got bloods tested and sure enough my E2 was definitely high.

Would you continue to take higher does of Aromasin with pins or take it an additional day? Was thinking just 1.5 pills of aromasin with my pins M-Th or just 1 M-W-F? Aromasin dosage is 12.5mg PP.

I don't have experience enough to answer that. I tried titrating doses of an Aromasin and Arimidex suspension I used to make volumetrically (separate times, not together), and I just could never, ever get repeatable results. I don't even try anymore. I have better luck with Mast and Primo. I know Primo isn't supposed to have an impact on E2, but I have too many labs that show at least some kind of involvement. I actually dropped Primo a few months ago because I had source issues and was always on the fence over needing it. But after a month, I started having high estrogen sides and was like "wtf?" I had recently seen a resurgence in interest on Primo/E2 interaction and then thought back to all the times I had low E2 come back on labs. There is something to it. I don't know what, and I don't care as long as it's repeatable. I'm now back on Primo at a lower dose, and I'll be interested to see if I get better labs in a few weeks. By the way, for me, increasing E2 means I start having prostate discomfort, and then I'll start having these stupid ocular migraines. It's become pretty easy to recognize.

Reaction score
I don't have experience enough to answer that. I tried titrating doses of an Aromasin and Arimidex suspension I used to make volumetrically (separate times, not together), and I just could never, ever get repeatable results. I don't even try anymore. I have better luck with Mast and Primo. I know Primo isn't supposed to have an impact on E2, but I have too many labs that show at least some kind of involvement. I actually dropped Primo a few months ago because I had source issues and was always on the fence over needing it. But after a month, I started having high estrogen sides and was like "wtf?" I had recently seen a resurgence in interest on Primo/E2 interaction and then thought back to all the times I had low E2 come back on labs. There is something to it. I don't know what, and I don't care as long as it's repeatable. I'm now back on Primo at a lower dose, and I'll be interested to see if I get better labs in a few weeks. By the way, for me, increasing E2 means I start having prostate discomfort, and then I'll start having these stupid ocular migraines. It's become pretty easy to recognize.
Thanks for the break down brother. Opens my eyes to look out for other symptoms. Ill try higher dosage for now and get some bloods done. Appreciate your response!

How do like the Primo so far from gorilla man? I just got my batch from him as well but haven't tried it yet.

beefnewton

Reaction score
I've liked all of his stuff so far. It's hard not to want to ride up on his dick or offer a handjob, but I restrain myself. I can tell you that the previous three sources' Primo I've used have not been what they should. One wasn't even Primo and screwed my labs up for at least six months pretty bad. But, at least I now know I can tolerate a 2500+ TT. But for KOAG's Primo? I am enjoying it. Whether it's Primo-specific or just because of being a DHT-something, it seems to further amp up my CNS and let me push harder and for a few more reps. I originally pursued it as an anti-catabolic only.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the feedback and glad to hear that! Appreciate everyone's reply. Do you have any issues with E2?
E2 is slightly different for everyone but coming from a guy who does his BW, I can tell you we are all pretty close. On 200mg of T.C. I am mid-range on my E2. On 400 test I'm over and 1 adex a week brings it down, that holds true until I get to 600 when it seems to take 2 adex to bring it down.

I personally don't think you need to panic if your E2 is slightly evelated when on cycle. I know guys that like their E2 slightly out of range on cycle. You ever crash your E2, you will fuukin know it! Long story but mine hit 7 once and I knew it even before the BW was drawn.

Reaction score
E2 is slightly different for everyone but coming from a guy who does his BW, I can tell you we are all pretty close. On 200mg of T.C. I am mid-range on my E2. On 400 test I'm over and 1 adex a week brings it down, that holds true until I get to 600 when it seems to take 2 adex to bring it down.

I personally don't think you need to panic if your E2 is slightly evelated when on cycle. I know guys that like their E2 slightly out of range on cycle. You ever crash your E2, you will fuukin know it! Long story but mine hit 7 once and I knew it even before the BW was drawn.
Jesus 7! Thats insane lol how long did it take to rebound from that?

I got bloated as fuck and libido was definitely different. I just hate how bloated my face gets. I doubt that I will need AI for my cruise as this is the first cycle I actually needed AI.

I have aromasin and adex but I read that aromasin has more leniency so I used that instead.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Only 7?

I got mine down to <1 on the test, it was undetectable I guess. My elbows have never been in more pain, couldn't train.

Clinic had me on 200 Test Cyp plus 2 x 1mg Adex weekly.... Assholes.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Jesus 7! Thats insane lol how long did it take to rebound from that?
Comes back quick in the presence of testosterone. Like I said, long story. I think 2-3 days after I felt better. I had one side, zero energy.

Reaction score
After a blast you should make sure your hematocrit is in range before you even get back on your trt dose.
Thanks RiR0! This is the information I was looking for as well! Do you take any supps for cholesterol and blood pressure?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Thanks RiR0! This is the information I was looking for as well! Do you take any supps for cholesterol and blood pressure?
I personally don’t. I’ve never had issues but everyone is going to be different

New Threads