Caffeine -- Yes or NO ?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop being so pathetic Bundy. Such a big boy vet like you wouldn't act like such a baby. Get a grip on your emotions. That's why I know you would never be a real fighter. You don't have the brain for it.
go hide under the pussy rock u crawled from ...Dont talk to me about fighting u used whore

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
What is your experience with caffeine.?

I have found it to be one the best, most impactful, performance enhancers I've taken over the decades.

The fact that it is legal, in coffee and other drinks and also available in pre-works from 100mg to 600mg and even more it is a go to for sure.

Which caffeine pre-work out do you prefer and recommend.

I have taken NO-Xplode over the years but open to what is working best today.
I use it but I try not to overdo it. I’m not a coffee drinker. Big coffee drinkers probably take in 500-1000mg/day no worries. Like, my Mum can have a coffee before bed. Her caffeine tolerance is probably so high from years of daily use that the stimulant effect is completely lost on her. I’ll have 200-300mg in a pre mixed drink that I buy from the gym before some workouts if my energy levels are low. Gives me a little boost. Not a complete game changer but it’s an alright pick-me-up. Actual PWO supplements, I don’t really bother with. I’ve been sent many a free tub over the years and never finished one. It’s mainly the caffeine I want, I’m not really bothered about the dozens of other ingredients they put in like beta alanine which gives me prickly heat and an itchy arsehole. In summary, yes it can be used, it can give a little energy boost but I would avoid relying on it daily because your tolerance will go up quickly.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Which caffeine pre-work out do you prefer and recommend.

None, only gets caffeine powder or pills. If you want something more powerful, get EFEDRINA or DMAA, but reserve the mixture for epic training days or in which you feel tired.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
thought to myself, that ain't real

off to google

:LOL: someone is going to die
After drinking it daily, my tolerance to caffeine is ridiculous. It's definitely stronger through an espresso machine but it's still absolutely way stronger than 99% of coffees with a regular drip machine. Even the aroma is strong, just smelling it brew in the morning my body is like TIME TO POOP!

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
None, only gets caffeine powder or pills. If you want something more powerful, get EFEDRINA or DMAA, but reserve the mixture for epic training days or in which you feel tired.
Ya I like dimethylamylamine (DMAA) and n acetyl L-tyrosine (sometimes seen as NALT) stacked in with my coffee sometimes. There's a lot of synergistic effects with those 3

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I have used Nitrosuge by Jacked Factory, Pulse by Legion, Psychotic Gold by Insane Labz and Mr Hyde by ProSupps.
Nitrosurge kind of quit doing it for me even at 2 scoops which contains 360mg of caffeine. The Pulse (2 scoops = 350mg caffeine) is overpriced and doesn't really do it for me either.
The Psychotic Gold is indeed insane, but also expensive, but you don't need 2 scoops like the others either. One scoop contains 325mg of caffeine but it is a combination of 2 different types, caffeine anhydrous and caffeine citrate. The first time I used it at the recommended dosage of 1 scoop I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Then I read the reviews which suggested you start with just 1/2 scoop. I eventually got used to whatever was causing the increased heart rate and was able to tolerate a full scoop. I quit taking it for months because it was expensive but it was on sale one day so I got another one. I took a full scoop and had a similar reaction as the first time I used it so I cut it back down again.
I,m not sure what ingredient is causing this but it has a few the others don't like DMAE, Yohimbe and AmpiBerry (Jupiper Berry extract). It might have a few other unlisted ingredients also according to this health advisory from Health Canada which indicates that other stimulant ingredients were 'found' including hordenine, huperzine and arecoline.

I tried a new one recently that I really like and it's inexpensive to boot so I think I'm going to stick with it. It's My Hyde by ProSupps and I really like the combination of ingredients. It's only around 200mg of caffeine using a combination of caffeine anhydrous and Di-caffeine malate but I add a half scoop of the Psychotic Gold which provides another 160mg or so. This is a pretty killer combination as I get endless energy and really good focus and pumps.

New Threads