Calum Von Moger

hard_gains

Reaction score
Thought this guy had a great physic when I first saw him appear in generation iron. Looks like a guy losing it all over drugs. Seeing him from a couple years ago to now proves how quickly you can lose it all. Been there so I kinda feel for the guy.

Reaction score
It’s wild seeing someone so well known go through an intense drug battle. Some of these stories about him are just scenes right out of movies. Just picturing calum trying to get into that guys car with a machete because of a road rage incident is insane. I hope he gets better but it’s looking pretty dire

Reaction score
His drug use and mental illness are the chicken and the egg. Treating these people is impossible because you literally cant stop them; their will to self destruct is very strong. Once they bottom out though it can create a reference point to build back from. I hope he gets in front of a smart doc and the system doesn't fuck him.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't know who this guy was until last month when I watched GI 3 on Netflix. The poor guy had multiple injuries and surgeries and a long rehab. He looked so small after a year, only weighing 200lbs.

Now he is doing drugs like Meth? I wonder if he also had an opioid addiction from the surgeries.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
It's sad only because he could have been so much more and has pissed it away time after time. I don't feel sorry for him just like I didn't feel sorry for Whitney Houston or Chris Farley (He was Funny as Fuck). Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes. Play with hard drugs and you fuck your life up. These people have it all and throw it away for a high.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Younster who did them roids way too early and im being honest, he had everything going for him! and he had to go and get fucked up, he did this all to himself, what people dont understand is when ur identity is wrapped up solely in your looks and muscles and the chemicals, ur brain gets fucked, and now he is in a fight with drugs like meth etc…. Wtf, yes roids do alter ur chemicals especially in ur brain…..people dont want to admit it but its true….

Ill be back i got to go pin my test

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I liked him better when he was just a bodybuilder…what a fukkin turd
Social media is super ghey and ruins people..
And makes them put stupid tattoos on their necks, dude has lost his mind…

Reaction score
It’s wild seeing someone so well known go through an intense drug battle. Some of these stories about him are just scenes right out of movies. Just picturing calum trying to get into that guys car with a machete because of a road rage incident is insane. I hope he gets better but it’s looking pretty dire
its so fuckin wild, I had no idea he was going off the deep end like this

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh the joys and pains of being an absent father…. See white dudes do it too hahahaha

New Threads