Clomid during cycle

Reaction score
I have been reading up on people using 25mg daily of clomid during cycle to keep there balls full and making recovery during pct easier. Anyone know anything about it being true ?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
idk about that, most men use hcg on cycle for that very purpose

Reaction score
idk about that, most men use hcg on cycle for that very purpose

I agree that is a better choice for that. But I have never tried or ordering hcg and many people complain it’s hard to get a hold of while clomid is cheap and easy to get.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree that is a better choice for that. But I have never tried or ordering hcg and many people complain it’s hard to get a hold of while clomid is cheap and easy to get.

Meth is cheap and easy to get. Don't mean it's good for recovery though.

I have used Clomid while on because yeah bigger loads or whatever but it doesn't aid recovery if taken while on. Never actually seen that claim made before.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
huge loads are a good thing. nothing wrong with huge loads..

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had an Endo give me clomid to recover from low T treatment for 5 months before here declared me hypogonadal, I suffered from T levels at 60 for 5 month's when he could of treated me in 5 weeks.

never trust an Endo again, but clomid during a cycle maybe 2 weeks before a finish cycle but not all the time during, HCG will maintain bull balls during.

Reaction score
I've had an Endo give me clomid to recover from low T treatment for 5 months before here declared me hypogonadal, I suffered from T levels at 60 for 5 month's when he could of treated me in 5 weeks.

never trust an Endo again, but clomid during a cycle maybe 2 weeks before a finish cycle but not all the time during, HCG will maintain bull balls during.

My endo beats around the bush all the time. I went to a knew one and still the same thing