Coming to terms my blasting days are over.

Reaction score
So 32 years old. Been b&c for around 8 years now. Just recently had my first kid so that pretty much changed everything for me. Started taking my health a lot more serious.

I'm at a point where I'm pretty happy with my physique although I'd like to gain about 5 lbs of muscle while remaining same bf. Usually do one summer blast a year and this year was planning on doing test and primo. 8 weeks in I decided to call it quits. Have hx of high BP and just couldn't keep it down on these doses no matter what I tried. Back in the day I used to be able to blast loads of stuff but seems like I can't anymore.

So I decided to go back to my cruise dose of 150 mgs. I have an appt with a trt clinic this week and should be able to get a script officially finally.

Thing im struggling with is just not being on anything. I have huge body dysmorphia. Guys who just stay on their trt dose do you have any tips. Any supplements you take alongside. Just feel like I miss that boost and extra edge aas gave me. I want to hop back on so bad. Or take like a mild oral like anavar a long with my trt but trying to hold back haha. I miss that feeling pumped 24/7 feeling.

Reaction score
So 32 years old. Been b&c for around 8 years now. Just recently had my first kid so that pretty much changed everything for me. Started taking my health a lot more serious.

I'm at a point where I'm pretty happy with my physique although I'd like to gain about 5 lbs of muscle while remaining same bf. Usually do one summer blast a year and this year was planning on doing test and primo. 8 weeks in I decided to call it quits. Have hx of high BP and just couldn't keep it down on these doses no matter what I tried. Back in the day I used to be able to blast loads of stuff but seems like I can't anymore.

So I decided to go back to my cruise dose of 150 mgs. I have an appt with a trt clinic this week and should be able to get a script officially finally.

Thing im struggling with is just not being on anything. I have huge body dysmorphia. Guys who just stay on their trt dose do you have any tips. Any supplements you take alongside. Just feel like I miss that boost and extra edge aas gave me. I want to hop back on so bad. Or take like a mild oral like anavar a long with my trt but trying to hold back haha. I miss that feeling pumped 24/7 feeling.
Good. It’s about time. You’ve been a fucking whiney mess here with your posts.

Just look at this dudes post history. Lol. Thumb in his mouth crying for attention from Day 1.

Wah-wahhhhh… now my blasting days are over.

Good log-out. See ya. About time.

860D11F2-57CD-4107-B4DF-30EC84867E84.jpeg

Chromie has been waiting to say Goodbye to you for a while.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Holy shit, not what I expected

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
With my TRT (500mg/week) i can sometimes also suffer from body dysmorphia. I’m a trensmale so when I’m not on tren I don’t feel like I am getting the gender affirming care I need to express my gender identity with my body. The way I fix this is I sometimes do TRT+. The + is for + 1 gram of gear, and I feel better especially when it’s 600mg tren. Then I truly feel like a trensman. It was really hard for me to stop blasting when my daughter was born, I think I’m doing a good job so far.

buck

Reaction score
When trying to accomplish something you keep your eye on where you want to go. How things feel or seem at the time is generally irrelevant. Just discipline and consistency. Time changes feelings.