Dilf has entered chat

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Great to hear brother! My get down was prescription anti-anxiety meds, never messed with IV use. Agree with you on AAS being in a different category. Stay blessed!
Testosterone does have a dopaminergic effect. I often hear guys say "I need to increase my dosage because I don't FEEL it anymore". You shouldn't feel testosterone, it's something that should just work in the background.

Just giving you a heads up in case you start having those thoughts, but you don't have low testosterone side effects.

Reaction score
Testosterone does have a dopaminergic effect. I often hear guys say "I need to increase my dosage because I don't FEEL it anymore". You shouldn't feel testosterone, it's something that should just work in the background.

Just giving you a heads up in case you start having those thoughts, but you don't have low testosterone side effects.
Much appreciated Send0 -- my dumbass picked up some EQ to run with the test/nandralone and then I heard how some people get panic attacks or anxiety from it and I'm like yea not going to take that. If you're ever in SoCal hmu you can have it haha

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Much appreciated Send0 -- my dumbass picked up some EQ to run with the test/nandralone and then I heard how some people get panic attacks or anxiety from it and I'm like yea not going to take that. If you're ever in SoCal hmu you can have it haha
The anxiety often comes because it appears to have a higher affinity for aromatase substrate over testosterone. However it doesn't convert much to E2, but rather estrone (E1).

Low E2 can cause anxiety symptoms in some people.

Interestingly, nandrolone increases aromatization of testosterone. I've always been curious if running EQ with nandrolone and test would kind of even things out. However I've never been curious enough to find out.

I actually like EQ, but it crashes my estrogen. I don't get anxiety or panic attacks, but my joints eventually end up feeling like they are brittle and made out of crackers. I can only tolerate that for so long. I actually bought oral estradiol in case I ever try to run EQ again. I don't recommend people do this... It's just something I was debating experimenting with.

New Threads