DNP with cheat meals

Reaction score
I have started taking DNP only when I have a cheat meal. Is this a common practice? If you do the same, what dosage do you use?

FYI I only have 2-4 cheat meals per month.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
WTF? No, this is not common practice. Just don't have your cheat meal. Can you not control yourself?

What made you do this? I can't even say this is a good or novel idea. The amount you'll burn from a single dose of DNP is going to be trivial.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is dumb, usually not so point blank but this is a terrible idea. lets really think about it... figure out the half life of the DNP. thinking its going to kick in right as you eat...not going to happen. sure you will see some people say they heat up shortly after they have eaten but they have built up the amount of DNP in their system over days or weeks. taking 2-4 caps of DNP will literally have 0 effect

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LISTEN UP ... and no disrespect ... but follow directions / comments excactly from Mets and other experienced with DNP ... its just not that hard ... no deviation and get the best results ...

Ryu

Reaction score
I don't know why but when I read this my mind went right to those old commercials about fat and carb blocker supplements.

Just to reiterate what others have said, taking DNP this way wont help you out at all.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Some people use metformin to get into ketosis faster after a cheat meal. It might be smarter than using DNP, but in my experience, the hardest and simplest way is the most effective, don't cheat meal.

Reaction score
Your question makes it clear you've done little to no research.

DNP doesn't work like this. Cycles are generally 1-2 weeks minimum. There's a slow onset and long half-life. Please read more about DNP before your next cycle, or you may end up harming yourself.

Be safe

Kraken

Reaction score
In general, whatever the method of cutting, cheat meals are a poor idea. An hour of running at a good pace might burn 550 calories. Let's say DNP increases your calorie burning by 10%. So maybe 200 calories per day. A slice of pizza is 300 calories. Three slices 900 and it's just one meal, or less.

You can out eat DNP just like you can out eat any other fat loss plan.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I have started taking DNP only when I have a cheat meal. Is this a common practice? If you do the same, what dosage do you use?

FYI I only have 2-4 cheat meals per month.
So.... You can't go a week without a cheat?

Edit, fuck all you that baited me into commenting on a dead thread

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In general, whatever the method of cutting, cheat meals are a poor idea. An hour of running at a good pace might burn 550 calories. Let's say DNP increases your calorie burning by 10%. So maybe 200 calories per day. A slice of pizza is 300 calories. Three slices 900 and it's just one meal, or less.

You can out eat DNP just like you can out eat any other fat loss plan.
And those that can make it back to the computer after out eating dnp deserve a nice long ice bath. I couldn’t image the pure agony of sweat and heat after that

Kraken

Reaction score
And those that can make it back to the computer after out eating dnp deserve a nice long ice bath. I couldn’t image the pure agony of sweat and heat after that
True, pizza was a poor example. But it can be done!

New Threads