Easy slin pin fill

Easy slin pin fill

THE PIN AND OILS WERE NOT USED FOR INJECTION. THE PICS WERE DONE AT A BUDDIES HOUSE FOR PICTURE PURPOSES ONLY.

THE DRAWERS WERE DUSTY IF YOU LOOK AT THEM PRETTY GOOD.

After you put the pin in the vial and push the air in with the plunger, pull the plunger almost all the way out until it locks. If you pull it out too far, you will lose the seal so make sure you stop or you will have to replunge.

Screenshot_2024-03-11-14-04-54-65_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

After the plunger is locked, open up a drawer just a little, put it in and walk away.

Screenshot_2024-03-11-14-01-15-71_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

If you have multiple pins to fill...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-11-14-01-55-97_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-11-14-01-55-97_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 9

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
you oughta make a little plastic holder

like a toothbrush hanger size thing for this

sell it on Amazon 👍

Reaction score
Slin needle isn't going to do that good of job getting that intramuscular.... if its oil based gear. GH or insulin you shouldn't have any issues drawing and injecting in your belly fat. Just us a normal 22ga needle

Last edited:
Reaction score
Works quite well, actually. Unless one is pretty ob

Works quite well, actually. Unless one is pretty obese.
Tried once and took forever so I gave up. I will use a 26ga 1/2 in my shoulder when pinning there. I use the logic that most aren't as lean as they think and the will have at least 1/4in fat on thighs and much more in the ass.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Tried once and took forever so I gave up. I will use a 26ga 1/2 in my shoulder when pinning there. I use the logic that most aren't as lean as they think and the will have at least 1/4in fat on thighs and much more in the ass.

If someone has 1/4 of fat on their thighs, that's a really, really fat person.

Plus, you can push into the skin a little, you'll easily get 1" deep, if you want.

Reaction score
THE PIN AND OILS WERE NOT USED FOR INJECTION. THE PICS WERE DONE AT A BUDDIES HOUSE FOR PICTURE PURPOSES ONLY.

THE DRAWERS WERE DUSTY IF YOU LOOK AT THEM PRETTY GOOD.

After you put the pin in the vial and push the air in with the plunger, pull the plunger almost all the way out until it locks. If you pull it out too far, you will lose the seal so make sure you stop or you will have to replunge.
“Great walkthrough on the process of filling insulin syringes with oil! It’s clear that safety and accuracy are your top priorities, and the tip about not pulling the plunger out too far to maintain the seal is particularly helpful. Also, the disclaimer about the pins and oils not being used for injection and the photos being taken for illustrative purposes is very responsible. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and contributing to a safer and more informed community!”

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Slin needle isn't going to do that good of job getting that intramuscular.... if its oil based gear. GH or insulin you shouldn't have any issues drawing and injecting in your belly fat. Just us a normal 22ga needle
22 gauge?? Why on earth would you ever want to use a fucking harpoon like that? It's completely unnecessary.

25 x 1" is the heaviest I've ever had to go.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Its a bit old school ghetto dope fiend but if I want to use a slin with a thick oil , I just backfill it with a 23. voila.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
I'm about 25% bf and can hit IM quads and vg with a 1/2in insulin needle.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
“Great walkthrough on the process of filling insulin syringes with oil! It’s clear that safety and accuracy are your top priorities, and the tip about not pulling the plunger out too far to maintain the seal is particularly helpful. Also, the disclaimer about the pins and oils not being used for injection and the photos being taken for illustrative purposes is very responsible. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and contributing to a safer and more informed community!”
What a nice totally real reply from a totally real person.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u ever heard of something called a sterile field ?

Reaction score
22 gauge?? Why on earth would you ever want to use a fucking harpoon like that? It's completely unnecessary.

25 x 1" is the heaviest I've ever had to go.

I regularly use 23 gauge and have used 21 many times in the past. It's not that big a deal.