Encenclomiphene as a PCT?

Reaction score
Seeing alot of discussion around enclo for PCT. From what I'm reading, theirs very little sides when compared to tomax or clomid. I've got a busted right eye already and im paranoid with the potential ocular sides from nolva and clomid. Anyone use enclo for pct in the past?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Seeing alot of discussion around enclo for PCT. From what I'm reading, theirs very little sides when compared to tomax or clomid. I've got a busted right eye already and im paranoid with the potential ocular sides from nolva and clomid. Anyone use enclo for pct in the past?
What ocular sides from nolva?

Reaction score
I guess your question was looking for some first hand experiences with enclomiphene. Sorry, I dont have any. I just wanted to suggest you verify what you get is actually enclomiphene, if that is what you are paying for. There was a brand out there that tested as clomid.

Reaction score
I was looking into the possibility of using enclomiphene. I found an article a while back that you might find interesting. I will try to find it for you. But, I've been looking for enclomiphene for a while with no luck, and I know I'm not the only one looking.

Attachments

• Enclomiphene citrate - A treatment that maintains fertility in men with secondary hypogonadism.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Reaction score
I guess your question was looking for some first hand experiences with enclomiphene. Sorry, I dont have any. I just wanted to suggest you verify what you get is actually enclomiphene, if that is what you are paying for. There was a brand out there that tested as clomid.

That’s also another issue I’m having is finding legitimate enclo as I know a lot of is sold as clomid. I found a source here in Canada from a top 3 ugl lab with janoshik testing that looks fairly promising though.

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Damn that sucks , you must careful of any then . I've never had slightest sided ever 20 plus years . You may have a sensitivity so always begin any low slow

Reaction score
Damn that sucks , you must careful of any then . I've never had slightest sided ever 20 plus years . You may have a sensitivity so always begin any low slow
The guy hasn’t been on since April 30. I’m assuming he’s dead.

New Threads