PCT! What you should know. Beware.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Not my point. My point is people expecting to keep super-physiological amounts of muscle built off of cycling is not going to happen. If your genetic natural limit is 190 pounds lean then you are not going to hold onto anything past that long term with a 400 test level. No no and no. Not saying you can’t recover. Bot what I was saying
It takes much much less to maintain muscle than it does to build it.

My trt dose keeps me at the 600-700 range. Comparable to a healthy natural levels.

I'm an active competitor, and I've never lost an ounce of muscle tissue being off cycle.

If training and diet are proper, there are very few people outside of the ifbb that have to worry about any noticable loss when coming off cycle.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
@silentlemon1011 @BigBaldBeardGuy you guys remember Mac11wildcat?

Dude PCTs and puts anyone on this board to shame.

I think buddy might just be doing it wrong.

Mac is a monster
And BWare, grows with 200mg Test off season
I see some guys running 150TRT and looking like chumps
Meanwhile these guys are winning serious shows with PCT and TRT+

At some point, yoi have to wake up and smell the roses...diet and training > All

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
It takes much much less to maintain muscle than it does to build it.

My trt dose keeps me at the 600-700 range. Comparable to a healthy natural levels.

I'm an active competitor, and I've never lost an ounce of muscle tissue being off cycle.

If training and diet are proper, there are very few people outside of the ifbb that have to worry about any noticable loss when coming off cycle.
Because
Drum Roll

You work hard and eat right

Magical eh?

Reaction score
Because
Drum Roll

You work hard and eat right

Magical eh?
Because drum roll……… he’s on a cruise with trt. He didn’t pct and coke off completely. That’s why. What I’m saying is not the same as cycling then going to trt. I know first hand that you can maintain off much less.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Because drum roll……… he’s on a cruise with trt. He didn’t pct and coke off completely. That’s why. What I’m saying is not the same as cycling then going to trt. I know first hand that you can maintain off much less.

Incorrect
Stats?

Reaction score
Mac is a monster
And BWare, grows with 200mg Test off season
I see some guys running 150TRT and looking like chumps
Meanwhile these guys are winning serious shows with PCT and TRT+

At some point, yoi have to wake up and smell the roses...diet and training > All

Well 200 mg > 150TRT

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We've got to be careful believing labels for organic food and even off the shelf food items ... when you see them sent to the lab it is incredible what is found ... many organic food items actual test worse for nutrients and other factors than just normal or non-organic items but often cost up to 50% more - where labeled items often include none or very little of the active ingredient being sold ...

Bottom line buyer beware ... I have no idea how to have my beef sent to the lab in order to get a ratio ... but I'd want verification where the beef came from and proof it was grass fed ... simply seeing the label at the grocery store is literally a joke ... perhaps a farmers market where the beef could be tracked to known local rancher ... where they had a known reputation as as grass fed only farm / ranch ...

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
if youre losing any apreciable amount of muscle when going to pct, then your training and diet is shit.

again, there are EXCEPTIONALLY few people that need AAS to maintain their physique legitimately. Very few people have that amount of tissue.

Id say there probably isnt a single person on this forum thats at that level

Last edited:

lfod14

Reaction score
Not my point. My point is people expecting to keep super-physiological amounts of muscle built off of cycling is not going to happen. If your genetic natural limit is 190 pounds lean then you are not going to hold onto anything past that long term with a 400 test level. No no and no. Not saying you can’t recover. Bot what I was saying

Ya, but context matters, and most people servery overplay the "genetic limit" thing.

Most people aren't mass monsters, and never actually surpass their genetic limit by much, they just get there in record time. If people had nutrition dialed in, didn't over bulk, followed by under-cutting and simultaneously dropping their workout intensity through the floor they wouldn't be losing half as much as they do, and at that point even TRT levels of high-normal would be able to sustain what their gains were.

Reaction score
Ya, but context matters, and most people servery overplay the "genetic limit" thing.

Most people aren't mass monsters, and never actually surpass their genetic limit by much, they just get there in record time. If people had nutrition dialed in, didn't over bulk, followed by under-cutting and simultaneously dropping their workout intensity through the floor they wouldn't be losing half as much as they do, and at that point even TRT levels of high-normal would be able to sustain what their gains were.
Yes. Very correct. Trt levels would maintain what you build for the most part. Here’s the context. A 17 year old kid that thinks he’s one cycle away from ifbb pro. And does a dbol only or test and a kickstart oral for 12 weeks expecting some
Massive diffference. And then also expecting to be able to keep those massive gains when new muscle needs to be on the body for at least 6 months to stick

Reaction score
If you build new muscle and then diet in 2 months after you build it say goodbye to all your “new gains”

Or if you gain on cycle and you don’t sit with that muscle for a decent amount of time and you go off of your hormones that allowed you to build it say good bye to said muscle. 12
Week cycles are stupid, there almost pointless if your trying to make actual progress

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
If you build new muscle and then diet in 2 months after you build it say goodbye to all your “new gains”

Or if you gain on cycle and you don’t sit with that muscle for a decent amount of time and you go off of your hormones that allowed you to build it say good bye to said muscle. 12
Week cycles are stupid, there almost pointless if your trying to make actual progress
Citation required.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

Oooh I love this game.

Cap!

New Threads