Epic gym moment....

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Puny ass piss ant. I don't mind the little guys working out to get big, but when they have an attitude about it.......well then F off, its on. And to break out the bottle of Natren-hgx and show you, which his mommy probably bought for him....I mean really?? You should have said "Wowwww little man, easy, calm down" Lol.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Helios Nutrition is now pleased to offer NaTren as part of it's "XTREMEMOTHERFUCKINGGETHUGEIMMEDIATELYFUCKOFFANDDIE Mass Stack!"

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain.

I had 335 in the rack the other day doing my squats. Went to get a drink and came back to a dude doing pull ups in the rack with my weight on, gym bag, and belt all sitting there clear as day. He just stands there and looks at me and was like are you using this man? I said, what the fuck does it look like. Does this look god damn pull up bar to you? He wasn't too happy. Eye fucked me while he half repped his 185 on bench later on. I just looked at him and laughed...

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My God. The stupidity & ignorance of people is increasing with each generation. But let him enjoy the gains from his 'tren.' He'll look like a beast in no time, right? =))

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is actually a really crappy supplement. Wow. Someone bought that? And thought it was tren?

I'd rather sit at home eating ice cream while watching sex n the city with the old lady.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and the award for creative Tiller names goes to.. g0re!

Miss your other Av. Nice forearms Sam.

Infantry you should have pimp slaped his ass, twice. This is exactly why I work out by myself outside at my house regardless of weather. Too tempting to smash one of these metros.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck him. Next hes benching his 125 max Ill be sure to watch and laugh when he crushes his windpipe with it

New Threads